• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Hi everyone. :D So I've been a member of PokeCommunity for 3 years now (wow, time has passed by so quickly, :P). And I haven't been here in a LOOONG time. I just wanted to reintroduce myself. I'm Pikapower7, and I'm still a pretty big fan of Pokemon. Sadly, not as obsessed with Pokemon like I was before, but still a big fan. c: My collection has grown a bit since I've last been here. I have about 4 decks of cards, which is not a lot, but enough to build custom decks and play. And I have pretty much all the main-series games plus Pokemon Ranger for the DS that have been released. Except for Black and White 2. Planning to get it soon. So, yeah. I just wanted to say that I'm back on PokeCommunity. :))

Wow, it's been over two years! Super glad to see you back, but sadly I wasn't active in 2009-2010 so I don't really remember you. Regardless, welcome back to PC! <3

But yeah.. Pokemon always keeps you hooked in some way, so I can definitely understand where you're coming from. But it's nice to see more TCG fans showing up recently; I like the cards a lot too, but mostly for the pretty artwork, aha. XD;;

Ahh, B/W2 were amazing though, and the plot was really interesting. I'm sure you'll enjoy it when you get it!

Anyway, I hope you stick around this time, yeah? :D Have fun here and feel free to contact me if you need any help!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Thanks, Cirno. ^.^ I'm certain I'll stay active at PokeCommunity for a long while. :)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
    Years
    Hi pikapower. Welcome back to pokecommunity. Have fun time here. You have joined in November 10 2009, means you can get the Veteran Emblem this year if you request it here

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hey there :D! Welcome back to PC! It's certainly been a while for you,almost three years.I don't think we've encountered each other before,due to join dates and other unknown reasons but it's great seeing members return.

Personally,I've never really been into the TCG,I might have one deck hidden somewhere but I rarely use it.Is that an Arcanine I see in your avatar xD? I'm a huge fan of those canines,I'm guessing you might be too n_n.

I've played the main series and spinoffs except for Gen I-II and B/W2 which I'm hopefully getting maybe tomorrow.Great to see you back pikapower,enjoy being back at PC :D!

Oops,forgot to introduce myself.You can call me Rainbow,as Rainbow Arcanine kind of sounds too fancy xD.I'm a kind of late fan who's played since Gen III.

But yeah,welcome back pikapower :3!

Back