• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back

Years
  • I have returned. I am sorry that I never made an introduction thread.....so this is kinda like that. So, I'm ScrambledGraphics and a Pokémon fan (duh, why else would I be on this site!?) and I dream of being a ROM hacker.... I have been absent for quite a while and now I'm back and ready to get back to work!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I have returned. I am sorry that I never made an introduction thread.....so this is kinda like that. So, I'm ScrambledGraphics and a Pokémon fan (duh, why else would I be on this site!?) and I dream of being a ROM hacker.... I have been absent for quite a while and now I'm back and ready to get back to work!

Well I don't think I have ever had any dealings with you, but welcome back.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome back Scrambledgraphics! Or welcome too cause you're still pretty new in my ears!

It's good to have you here. It looks like you already found the ROM Hacking section which good to see you exploring the boards already. Just look around the boards cause we offer alot of things on Pokemon and of course you join for that as you stated. XD We really didn't talk while you where here but maybe we can now that you're back. You can VM me anytime and I'm always on so I'll respond almost immediately. No one here bites so feel free to chat with people cause if you haven't noticed, we're really nice.

So I hope I can see you here more and that you can be as active as possible. If you're ever lost or have question remember you can ask a moderator and they can gladly help out. Have a blast and see you around once again!

Years
  • Naww it's no biggie if you didn't make an intro at first. I'm almost surprised I made one when I joined.. though it was pretty bland, haha. None of that matters since you finally made this intro, yay! :D; Welcome back to the forum!

The Emulation board is a perfect little haven for hackers as it offers so many tools and resources for members to use, so I'm sure you'll be keeping yourself busy with that for a while if you have a big dream of creating a ROM hack one of these days. I'm personally not a hacker myself but many members that join look to get involved so there are a lot of others like you around here. :) That means it's a lot easier to get help and find other hackers so you're going to enjoy that aspect of the forum, I do hope! Plus there's lots of Pokemon-related things to chat about including the lovely X and Y. We're all so very excited about the sixth gen so if you share that excitement with us I totally recommend looking around the Pokemon X & Y board, whee. So much is waitin' for you there!

And by the way, do you make graphics? *o* Going from your username it seems like you do, but I've been wrong about that stuff before so I'm curious, haha.

Anyways, have a lovely time on the forum! The staff are always around to help out if you need it, though you can always ask any forum-related questions in the Questions & Feedback board too. Hacking queries fit best in our Emulation board, however! Have fuuun!

Back