• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back. ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome back RAYQVAZA! ^_________^ This is Kelsey, if you remember me. XD Awwwwws, I missed you so much. ^^ I hope things are going better for you. :33 Welcome back and have fun! ^o^

~Kelsey

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    welcome "back" to pc... eh, I've ran into some probs myself... hince the 2 month absense... -.-... well, no need to read the rules or anything... just stay active, XD

Years
    I never knew you...but that doesnt stop me from welcoming you back XD

So welcome back to PC, I'm Strider and I hope you stay this time ^_- Need a friend or some help then dont hesitate to PM me!

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Welcome back to PC ^^, I hope you will be active and have lotz of fun here ^_^
    Byebye ^^~Mina~

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I rebember you. Welcome back to PC and have a great time agian. hope we can talk sometimes.^^

Back