• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
Years
  • Well.. I kinda doubt many people remember me but I was active like 4 years ago on the forum and Pokemon Showdown server. :0

I'm really glad to be back! I literally couldn't log in for the LONGEST time because of password issues but I finally managed to resolve it. xP I'd also love to play SS with some of you guys especially because I don't really have anyone to play it with lol. Maybe we could have some fun battles or maybe even trade or something!

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Well.. I kinda doubt many people remember me but I was active like 4 years ago on the forum and Pokemon Showdown server. :0

I'm really glad to be back! I literally couldn't log in for the LONGEST time because of password issues but I finally managed to resolve it. xP I'd also love to play SS with some of you guys especially because I don't really have anyone to play it with lol. Maybe we could have some fun battles or maybe even trade or something!

Hi!

Welcome back! It's nice to meet you.
    I've only been here a month so you definitely won't know me. But I hope you have a good time again. It be great to have more people to play sword and shield with. how are you finding it?
    Also, what's your favourite Pokémon?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey! Welcome back to the forums, Crystal Berry! I have vague memories of you from the old Showdown server, iirc! I'm pretty sure my username back then was Laughing Octopus lmao. But hey, glad you got your password sorted! It's great to have another active Pokemon player back in the community. n_n;

Back