• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back!

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    How long was it? It was 1 month and 28 days. I was lying about the whole "leaving forever thing".

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Lying? I'm glad you were, XD

Have fun posting in PC again, and don't "lie" about leaving, lol.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • That's right, people shouldn't leave PC in first place OR should come back in the end xD. Anys, welcome back to PC diarugapal, and stay some longer with us now ok? x3. Have fun again, re-read the rules and PM me if anything comes up in your mind you have to tell me. Well then, see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • How long was it? It was 1 month and 28 days. I was lying about the whole "leaving forever thing".

Why is everyone "leaving and coming back again"?

XD

Anyways, welcome back, do what Hayate suggests, and eat this Caviar Lunch that has in no way afflicted with Pokemon injuries. One Psyduck got shot and a Meowth got run over, but that's it (in case you can't tell where that came from... me neither XD)

I'm back!

Have a Happy New Year, and welcome aboard for the 2007 PokeCommunity, that forum that doesn't have a slogan!

No, I'm kidding. Happy New Year, though!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well diarugapal, I hope you aren't gone permanently from here, but be sure to check up here once in a while! :) Many things may happen here, so you better keep updated with the posts here! :D

Back