• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm cold!!!

Which do you prefer?

• A little jacket

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • A sweatshirt

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Juat a coat

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • A sweater

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Nothing!!!!

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • When you are cold......what do you wear? I prefer little jackets<3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Why did you put nothing in the poll options? People don't go nude when they're cold...

I put clothes...
    "Nothing" as in no jacket or sweatshirt to keep you warm, no extra clothing

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I wear my usual stuff, then again, cold to me is like, 20 degrees. Weird thing is is that I live in Southeast Texas! XD

If I'm cold...usually a hoody if I don't feel like gettin' annoyed by people going "AREN'T YOU COLD??!!!!oneone!11"

Years
  • I usually pull on a coat/jacket. It gets me in trouble at home all the time -- my stepdad doesn't like it because they get in the way, or something like that. So if I'm at home, sometimes I don't anything on and suck it up for awhile.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Cold? Well, a HUGE fur jacket would suffice. xD I <3 being warm. But it must be very~~~ cold.

Back