• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    Im curious what is the next region ash will be going to? even if hes going to another one. I know there are othe regions that he hasn't gone to but other games sorta cover like pokemon ranger and gamecube/wii (which werent exactly good) anyway since ash technically hasn't gone there will they send them after diamon and pearl do you peeps think? sorry if this isnt in the right area im new lol

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • I don't think Ash will go to the "spin-off" regions... Those games are, as I said, spin-off.. the anime doesn't relationates with them very much, except Ranger, but Ash wouldn't have so much to do in a place like Almia, don't you think? XD

Personally, I think Ash will go to a new challenge in a new Sinnoh, just like he did in Kanto for the Battle Frontier Season.. I think they will make a "bridge-season" like the one I said before or the Orange Island' one before to actually show a brand new region... that's what I think...

PD: I think you posted in the rigth section buddy ;)

Eltono Burn

I Love Cats!
    Years
  • I think ash will go to a completely new region with brand new pokemon like he does with Kanto --> Johto and the rest.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah, there is no reason to travel to those places when they have all covered pokemon and less on them. Besides, they were all quite boring.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Haha. I thought Ash was gonna go to Orre after Hoenn was done...(Why does that sound weird? :/)

No, I was wrong. Expect to see some other region we probably would have never thought of filled with "New Stuff", "Fun", "Action", "Epicness", "New Stuff", "More Pokemon". And so on. Never EVER expect to see a spin off region in the anime. Which reminds me, this should go in Pokemon Shows and Movies...

Did I mention each region would have "New Stuff"? :D

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Ash will not vist those side missions it would be kinda useless for him to go there is no point there a new pokemon new badges they might make new charaecters vist ash in this season and the next like what already happend with the Ranger

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I agree with Feathing. There will probably be a bridge-season like the Orange Islands. There also is a possibility that they will make a new region though:> They might even be in the process of making one right now ;>

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    thx everyone i was wondering what might be happening in the wee hours of the night like i know there are other places where will he go, im 17 and i still want to see more lol lame i know. also i just wanted to say iv been playing pokemon hall of fame from this forum i love it so far keep up the work

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • First of all, this is the wrong section for discussing the anime, or characters from it ]: Second, there's already a thread discussing future generations, and that kind of goes hand in hand with this, so...

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back