• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'M DOUG DIMMADOME OWNER OF THE DIMMSDALE DIMMADOME

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2013
    THE Doug Dimmadome?!

Welcome to PC. The community here seems pretty cool, so I think you'll like it. On a side note, I love hot pockets.

Years
  • On the same boat as Suicune here. Welcome to the community Doug, we are all happy to see that you have, indeed, arrived

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    ...and the sponsor of Blubber Nugget? They're chewy...

:3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • WHERE'S MY HOT POCKET. I WANT MY HOT POCKET. are they pizza flavored?

Anyways, welcome aboard! That's a fun way to join PC. You certainly got everyone's attention! As you can see, everyone here is making you feel welcome here, and we're really nice! So, there's no need to be worried about things. :D Also, if you're a Pokemon fan, why not join the current discussions about the upcoming games X&Y, as well as the games that already came out! It's a blast being around Pokemon fans! :)

Hopefully you got acquainted around here, and I hope to see you around! I'm just a private message away if you need a friend to talk to, and talk to Cirno or Cid if you need help, alrighty! See ya!

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hello Doug. Welcome to the forum !
    Why don't you tell us more about yourself ?
    I'm an Englishmen and I think Hot pockets are an absurd form on snack ! Tis all about the tea and crumpets ! O_O

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Doug Dimmadome? Owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome?

Anyways, I've seen your profile and I'm glad we have the same interests! I'm a huuuuge fan of Adventure Time, and My Chemical Romance is one of my favorite bands. I hope I'll be seeing you a lot in the forums, 'cause whenever I see your name, Timmy Turner keeps flashing in my mind. I bet we'll be pretty good friends, Doug Dimmadome.

Dimmadeal?

Back