• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Eme

Eme

Cooler than thou
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Eme is my real name. That usually surprises people. What else do I put here?

5 Facts About Me
    • Blue is my favorite color
    • My favorite Pokemon is Banette
    • I like Dark types
    • My first Pokemon game was SS, but I'm really trying hard to get a Gameboy Advance so I can play the Gen3 games.
    • I joined primarily because of the announcement of X & Y.
    I've been lurking these forums, so I guess I just have to get used to interacting with the people here.

I probably sound like a really boring person. Sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh nooo, you don't sound boring at all. Those few facts you listed really show how similar we are. xD; I love Banette too, trained two of them in Sapphire. They're super cool and grew to be my favorite ghost type. It's definitely high up there on my favorite Pokemon list, too. Welcome to the forum Eme! Beautiful and very unique name; you're lucky to have nabbed it for a username.

Take a gander at our dark-type fanclub sometime! :) You're going to love it there if you're a fan of dark types and it's definitely a great place for you. Pokemon Clubs is one of our most friendly boards so you're in for a good time if you decide to post there. Check it out for other clubs you might like! And oh, it's so worth it to play the third generation games but perhaps I'm a little biased. The graphics were really different but something about them had this little charm to it. The music was great and Pokemon contests were most interesting in this generation.. personally I feel generation 4 and beyond ruined them. :( Plus there's the amazing Banette that's obtainable so you definitely won't want to miss out on that, haha. Hoping to see you around the X & Y board as well as I lurk there from time to time, though there's been a bit of a dry spell since we got all of that news a few weeks ago. Tell us in that board what starter you'll pick, what version you plan on getting, and so forth! Yeahhh discussion!

I'm sure you'll fit in well, even if you don't have plans to be active. We'll always welcome you whether you plan on being a regular or not. Hopefully you choose the former option though, otherwise such a beautiful username would go to waste. Have a great time on the forum! If you need any forum-related help at all, just stop by the Questions & Feedback board or contact a staff member. We're always around to help.

Reactions: Eme
    Years
    Hello Eme, and welcome to PC!

I have to say, blue is my fave color as well, so I guess we do share something in common. And it's not often I see Banette fans here, that thing gets treated with poor stats all around but its backstory, as described in its Pokedex entries is sorta interesting. And I played SoulSilver as well, so we definitely share something in common even more!

Like Cirno said, we have a Dark-type club you may be interested in, it's run by one of my BFFs on PC, [supporter]AWsquared[/supporter] so you'll know it's a very fun club indeed, feel free to check out the rest of the Pokemon Clubs section if you can, and its resident moderator duo Olli97 and AlexOzzyCake are very friendly so I'm sure you'll have no problems if you decide to make a club or join others. Also, there's the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section if you want to discuss the new 6th Generation. The new Pokemon all look really cool, with some cuties thrown in. Any thoughts on which starter you're choosing? I do hope they get awesome evolutions and good stat distribution as well.

PC may be big and scary at first, but it's got so many boards you'll definitely want to stay and be an active member here. Staff members are always happy to assist you with anything, as well as some of the older members. I do hope you have fun and enjoy PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Eme, you're not boring, so don't worry about that! :D
    I can't believe that I see someone who like blue too! Blue is my fave color btw. Like Cirno and Hikari said, I suggest you to join Dark-type club here. I was a lurker many years ago as well, so I think it will be a big step of you to join here! Don't be afraid to talk to us btw. We will definitely happy if you talk to us. Nice to meet ya!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hi there Eme and welcome! You seem unique to me and all of us are unique in a way so don't worry!

Blue's my favorite color too! I love all shades of it, but particularly I love royal blue and electric blue. alot. It's just a really calaming color you know. Really flows well.

Dark type fan , eh? Same! Well of course that's why I own the Dark type club here. I invite you to come over and join us sometime. We have a lot of friendly members who can get really into the discussions we have so be sure to join! Clubs are a great way to get to know people who are like-minded so I say look at more clubs in Pokemon Clubs and Other Clubs too. The moderators of Pokemon Clubs are quite a great pair so I definitely agree with Hikari about making clubs there being easy. I absolutely loved Gen III, it's my favorite generation so far. The atmosphere and environment of Hoenn is just really beautiful and just stuck with me. Plus I loved alot of the Pokemon. While I didn't like Gen IV or V as much at first, I gave them a chance and now I love them. Especially Gen V which I would say is second to Gen III. Generation VI might beat Gen V though cause so far X and Y look like they'll be amazing. I'm loving all of the designs of the new Pokemon so far and the new features look spectacular too.I'm so stoked for them! Definitely look at the Pokemon X and Y section for all on those game to get your announcements and to speculate and discuss the games.

We're a really friendly forum with nice people so fitting in here shouldn't be too hard. I think you should try to stay as active as you can and that if you do, you'll be making friends in no time. The moderators and other staff members will gladly help anyone who don't be shy to ask them questions. You can also post any questions or concerns in Questions & Feedback too as well. Well time for me to wrap this up. Hope you have a great time here and that you meet tons of people. Have fun and see you around. :)

PandaBoy

gotta catch 'em all
    Years
    Hi Eme!
    Welcome to PC, I myself is rather new here (this is my third day).
    But you will notice how friendly and cool all the users here are.
    They are fantastic, and even on the first day you feel welcome.
    This is an awesome website :D

Eme

Cooler than thou
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Everyone here is so cool! I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome.

Years
    Hey Eme :D

I love Soul Silver too, and i have the gen 3 games and they are definitely worth. Those games, especially Sapphire, gave me the best memories of my childhood. I loved it so much that i bought a Gameboy Micro a few months back. Best purchase of my life!

Haha anyway, im new here too, and its a pleasure to meet you :)

Back