• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm from Africa

Akintunde

The God of Bravery
Years
  • Hello there everybody, my name is Akindunte, my mis-spelled my own name in my username. I am from Africa and moved to the United States because of the starving situation my family is dealing with there. Now I've been a residence in the United States for five years now and I am currently having my fifth dating anniversary with my girlfriend Ruby. I am glad to be here on this playing pokemon, story writing, and discussing site. I have came here to write about pokemon because my friend came told me to come here since he's the one that's teaching me about pokemon.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Akintunde! (Or should I say Akindunte!)

In regards to your misspelled username, you can simply make another account with the username you want! If you do, just post in this thread with your new account...so you don't have to make another welcome thread. ^_^

That sounds like quite a serious situation! O.O....I'm sure glad you're doing well here in America, and I hope your family is doing ok.

But on a lighter note, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here at the PokeCommunity! We'd love to see your writings...You can post them in our Pokemon Fanfic and Poetry section.

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and feel free to send me a Private or Visitor message if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help. I'll see you around the forums, and have fun!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Akindunte i'm also from Africa and i moved to america when i was 2 years old I really hope that you have a nice time hear. :D

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Rules are for sissys, but you better read them anyway. in other words don't listen to me, except for now. Remeber, have fun.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I find it ironic that you like Pokemon and your girlfriend's name is Ruby ^^. Welcome to PC, I hope you have a wonderful time here.

PS: I'm a little writer as well. The people over at the Fan Fiction Lounge are really welcoming and I recommend you post there as well.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Unlike you, I've always lived in the US so I wouldn't know about some of the things you have gone through.

Like everyone said; read the rules and have fun here!

Back