• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im Gettin' Dizzy (Trick Room Team)

Vidgamer4

Discord: vid#9964
Years
  • My Team at a Glance:
    Im Gettin' Dizzy (Trick Room Team)Im Gettin' Dizzy (Trick Room Team)Im Gettin' Dizzy (Trick Room Team)Im Gettin' Dizzy (Trick Room Team)Im Gettin' Dizzy (Trick Room Team)Im Gettin' Dizzy (Trick Room Team)

Aerodactyl

Ability: Pressure
    Nature: Jolly ( +Spd, -Sp.Atk )
    Item: Focus Sash
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 6 Sp.Def
    -Stealth Rock
    -Taunt
    -Stone Edge
    -Earthquake
    Description: My Lead, I send him out before Trick Room is set up and quickly set up Stealth Rock and Taunt annoyances. Stone Edge and Earthquake there for what they're always there for (great couverage).​

Slowking
    Ability: Own Tempo
    Nature: Quiet ( +Sp.Atk, -Spd)
    Item: Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 6 Sp.Def
    -Trick Room
    -Calm Mind
    -Surf
    -Grass Knot / Ice Beam
    Description: Starts it's trick room right away then (tries to) sweep other pkmn after a calm mind. Surf for basic coverage, neutral to most, Ice Beam for Grass, and Dragon pkmn or Grass Knot for Water and heavy pkmn.​

Rampardos
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Nature: Brave ( + Atk, -Spd )
    Item: Focus Sash
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
    -Swords Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Zen Headbutt
    Description: This guy can DESTROY without his cripplingly low speed to worry about. Swords Dance works fantastic if he has a free turn, Earthquake and Stone Edge hit all for neutral damage and Zen Headbutt for pesky fighting types that try to 1HKO Rampardos (Focus Sash FTW).​

Bronzong
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Sassy ( +Sp.Def, -Spd )
    Item: Light Clay
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Sp.Def
    -Trick Room
    -Light Screen
    -Reflect
    -Explode
    Description: Good defences to wall anything while he sets up his walls. Trick Room to keep it going. Explode when Bronzong is finished setting up the screens.​

Porygon2
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Quiet ( +Sp.Atk, -Spd )
    Item: Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Sp.Atk
    -Trick Room
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Beam
    -Recover
    Description: Porygon2 was chosen over Porygon-Z because its speed is lower and defences are better. Trick Room to try and keep it that way for a long time. Thunderbolt and Ice Beam to Hit neutral on all and sweep plus Recover so Porygon2 can stay to battle for longer.​

Machamp
    Ability: No Guard
    Nature: Brave ( + Atk, -Spd )
    Item: Choice Band
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
    -Fire Punch
    -Dynamic Punch
    -Stone Edge
    -Payback
    Description: Choice Band for more dameage. The No Guard ability and Dynamic Punch pair together for a really strong attack and if the other some how manage to survive it get confused. Fire Punch for Grass Types. Stone Edge to do what it always does and Payback for Super Effective damage against Psychics and Ghosts that try to harm you.​

Summery: I think it's fairly good so far aero seems like a great lead and im not too good at pointing out most weaknesses :( . Bronzong seems like a good defender with both Screens, and Rampardos is probably my fav here as it can totally blow others out of the water.​

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Take off the Focus Sash on Rampardos and use a Life Orb please. Most leads set up Stealth Rock, and the second you switch in your sash is useless.

I'll stop by later for a better rate, just a small nitpick there =P

Years
  • Give zong lum berry and
    SR>reflect
    Explode>Light screen

And lead with it and see where it takes you.I suspect you will do better.As for sash on Rampardos,not cool.Sr is everywhere.LO is good but wide lens is an alternative.

Another thing retarded but true.Honchkrow tears you apart.Might want a cheak for him.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • If Rampardos id going to be a sweeper, then there's no reason for Machamp to have a Life Orb.

Replace LO with a Choice Band and replace Bulk Up with Fire Punch, for more coverage against Torterra and Sceptile

I'm also not good at Trick Room, but that would make a Suffice Check

Wendle

Not So Standard Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2018
    Like your team. I've tried Trickroom and sandstorm in one team it worked well
    I whould go calm mind over nasty plot so sloking doesn't become slow and useless out side of trick room.

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    This team is very weak to SD-Luke, after a Swords Dance it destroys alone the whole team.

Back