• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm having some serious trouble..

JooJoobs

Boomin' and Bunkin'
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    I cannot decide on which Pokemon to have on my final team.. I always like to decide what I'm going to have as my "Final Set" for the elite four. Don't ask lol. But I've never had this much trouble
    Currently I have a Darumaka and an Oshawott. I'm going to keep them both of course and I'm eventually going to have an Elektress (Tynamo's final form)

No clue what else to pick up.. I really could use a solid Sp. Attacker though since my Dewott is adamant and my Darumaka is naughty =/ Both Physical powerhouses.

Paaareeease help meh! or at least some advice on who you think would be a good choice :)

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    Something to counter ghost,dark,psychic,fight,bug,ice,normal,ice.

Years
    Reuniclus would be a good option for a Special Attacker. It has good Special Attack and wide moveset. And it isn't slouch defensively either. 110/75/85 defenses can be tough to crack. It's quite slow but it can use Trick Room to make up its low Speed and can be useful to other team members as well, since Eelektross, Darmanitan (Daruma Mode) and Samurott are quite slow.

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    well i dont know what u might need but i beat the elite four with a lvl 52 haxorus alone they arent that difficult to beat but whimiscott is a grass type that has a good speed and with prankster ability it gains priority to its moves like stun spore and leech seed simisage can be used on either end of the spectrum physical or special also a leech seeder Reuniclus is a very good special attacker. Like discord said it does have an empressive move pool and it backs up and adds to your pokemon already

Back