• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] I'm having trouble with my FireRed hack...

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2015
    It's been going along smooth until now. I've modified some pokemon, edited scripts, etc. etc. I decided to play through it to bugtest and I noticed that whenever I try to deposit a pokemon into the pc, the game freezes. I deleted the save file and tried again to no avail.
    I'm using the newest version of VBA. Anyone know what could be causing this problem?

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • It's been going along smooth until now. I've modified some pokemon, edited scripts, etc. etc. I decided to play through it to bugtest and I noticed that whenever I try to deposit a pokemon into the pc, the game freezes. I deleted the save file and tried again to no avail.
    I'm using the newest version of VBA. Anyone know what could be causing this problem?

it's most likely something to do with the editing of pokemon. what exactly have you edited?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2015
    I've replaced Pokemon I'm not using in the game (like Barboach and Girafarig) with fakemon and joke characters like Shrek, SANiC, Obama, and Bowser. I have replaced basically everything, from sprites to movesets to typing to pokedex info.

I have also modified the pokedex too a little bit.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • I've replaced Pokemon I'm not using in the game (like Barboach and Girafarig) with fakemon and joke characters like Shrek, SANiC, Obama, and Bowser. I have replaced basically everything, from sprites to movesets to typing to pokedex info.

I have also modified the pokedex too a little bit.

it may have something to do with inserting the sprites, maybe it didn't work properly

Back