• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm here because I turn fantasy into reality... check out what I mean.

Outatime

http://www.freewebs.com/yakeca
Years
    • Age 37
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 26, 2007
    Hey there everyone! My name is Patrick and I'm brand new to the forum. The main reason that I'm here is because a potential customer of mine let me know that there's a world of people out there who may benefit from the skills that I'm lucky enough to have. Let me backtrack a bit. For the last couple of years I've been involved with small scale prop creation. For those of you unfamiliar with the world of props, a prop (more specifically hand props) are the items in movies/shows that you usually always want but you're rarely able to obtain (usually because companies never even attempt to make said items).

What I would be able to do is make items such as the badges from Pokemon into actual 3D wearable badges. Molding and Casting can be a bit complex to explain, so instead I'll show you a few pictures of the items I've made over the years.

freewebs.com/yakecat

If you guys and gals out there are interested, please post in my thread, or send me a private message. I really hope I'm able to make tons of Pokemon fans happy, as I love creating new items and if my creations are able to bring happiness to people all around the world well...I'm all for that!

Back