• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm here, finally!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Hey guys! Just joined this awesome Pokemon community and I'm loving it. The prompter said that I have to introduce myself so here I am. My name is Jeremy, a proud American father of two young kids and a loving husband to my Taiwanese wife. I currently work as a design consultant in a printing services online company and a part time sketch artist. I really love Pokemon and my kids are getting addicted to it too as they grow older. I am currently completing the biggest Pokemon collection ever in Taiwan. I't so nice to be here and looking forward to great conversations with the rest of the community!

Regards,
    Steve

[DoubleUber]

Like you even care >.>
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    Welcome Steve! I am also new here. have a good day as a member at this WONDERFUL forums.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey guys! Just joined this awesome Pokemon community and I'm loving it. The prompter said that I have to introduce myself so here I am. My name is Jeremy, a proud American father of two young kids and a loving husband to my Taiwanese wife. I currently work as a design consultant in a printing services online company and a part time sketch artist. I really love Pokemon and my kids are getting addicted to it too as they grow older. I am currently completing the biggest Pokemon collection ever in Taiwan. I't so nice to be here and looking forward to great conversations with the rest of the community!

Regards,
    Steve

Welcome to the forums! You know, heheheheh... I wonder how it's like to be a father. I guess sometimes you just love having a family, huh? *hugs* I guess I reaaaaally am loving Pokémon, by the way.

Feel free to check out various forums in PC! I think I'll be meeting you at Alternative Pokémon Discussions, specifically Pokémon Clubs. Have fun!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome! Glad to see you like Pokemon community so much! This place has a great community and really has everything you could ever want about Pokemon. Anyways sound like an interesting job you have there! ( or maybe its really really boring i really cant tell :P) The largest Pokemon collection in Taiwan... really cool! I bet you have quite the collection. (I only ever collected maybe half of the original Pokemon cards then the game boy games so mines not that impressive :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself here and hope to see you around! :)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Welcome! It's very, very nice to see that people of all ages can still love Pokemon as much as us semi-youngster teenage types :)

Well, welcome to PokeCommunity, and I wish you a great stay here!

Back