• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm here

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Well, the title says it, I'm here I will be working hard right away on my first hack which I am doing now, but I need a scripter to help me, as I have no idea about that kind of stuff, I need some events added, and a spiriter because I have no Idea how to do those things, I realise that most new coders try to be mappers, because they think that is the easiest, when it isn't really that easy, however I am working now on maps already, I have some events that I want to add into the hack, and want to remove some as well, send me a message if you would like to help me with this, and I hope to have fun with everyone I encounter on here.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hi there Omega, and welcome to PC!

Always nice to see a new hacker join the community. Everyone's always excited and rearing to show off their ideas to the community.
    I can't really help much as I don't hack anymore, but there are tons of people who are willing to help, as well as an abundance of tutorials available to help you master all aspects of ROM hacking in the tutorial section.
    Lastly, you can always start yourself a team to hire some people to help with your project. Just be sure to read the rules of the section so you make sure you meet all the team requirements! :D

See you around, and hope to see your hack in the hacking section soon!
    Have fun.

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see more people joining that are interested in making their own games. I'm a Rom hacker myself and am a novice at everything, but i'm learning a lot since PC is so helpful as you can see from the tutorials and helpful people. If you'd like any help i could certainly try to help, or even point you in the right direction if i'm able. Cello actually answered and said just about everything you might need to know about going about what your asking. :P There's a lot here that can help you; and you can easily find people to help you if you ask in the right area. Just make sure you read the rules to where you should ask and such. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your game goes well, and hope to see you around! :)

Back