• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm here

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I made my account awhile back, just now decided to make this post. Made the account mostly so I could download ROM hacks.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yay! Welcome aboard to the forum, my good sir!

There's a lot more to do here than just downloading hacks and play them. You also have the option to make them yourself (if you have the inspiration!). Aside from that, there's lots to do here such as Pokemon gaming discussions, anime discussions, debates, TCG discussions and lots more! :) I'm highly certain that you'll find what you like here, as well as friends who share the same interest. We all love Pokemon as much as you do. :D

Stick around, post some, and have a great time! Ask any bold staff member any questions or concerns! See ya!

Years
  • Hey there herschel96, welcome to PC! Good to meet you!

I have an old account from 2006 that I made to download ROM hacks as well. My very favorite way back were Shiny Gold and it was the main reason I joined all those years ago. There's a huge hacking library in the Emulation board so chances are you're going to be very busy trying to play through all of those amazing games. :D My personal suggestions, if you're looking for them, are Flora Sky, Ruby Destiny, and Liquid Crystal, as those seem to be some of the most loved and popular. Like Meganium said you're also able to get involved in creating your own game and join a team, so if you ever feel like getting involved in the creation of these amazing games, you're more than welcome.

Do tell us a bit more about yourself, though! It's great that you're interested in hacks and you share that in common with a lot of our members, but there's so much more to the forum than just hacking. You can trade, battle, join some roleplays, get involved in all sorts of events, and meet some amazing people. :~) Really, you're going to have an awesome time! If you'd prefer to keep to the Emulation board alone then that's fine, but remember that we'd always love to have you in any other part of the board. You'll become addicted before you know it.

Hope you have a great stay on PC and remember to read the rules of the boards you plan on posting in as well as our official forum rules! See you around~

Back