• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm horrible at picking introduction topic titles....

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    But I'm Mirror. Don't ask how I came upon that name, it was so long ago I don't even remember.

If you'd rather, you could even call me Garth, my real name.

I found this site looking for a way to run my Heart Gold ROM, but hopefully I'll get to know some of the people here, and make some friends.

There's a lot of interesting (but completley useless) things about myself I could tell you. If you're really that interested, ask away. :3

But I'm glad to be here, and thats that.

Years
    Im interested :3 Hah, everybody thought that PC would lose its members since nobody will come anymore for Shinygold, since there is HG/SS. I see we were wrong! Great to have you here, but letme go through the rundown.

welcome to PC!
    before you post, make sure you read the rules and FAQ, so you dont accidentally get in trouble!
    you will have alot of fun here, and make alot of friends!
    be active, and enjoy your stay!

=D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC Mirror! It doesnt matter if you dont really made intros well or not, besides lots of people make short intros most of the time. Remember to read the rules and enjoy your stay here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    Hey thanks! I've been pretty busy with work and a whole bunch of other stuff, but I'll do my best to be active here. ^_^

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I know the feeling about work bro, I myself found my way back here searching for a english patch for soul silver, and come to find out I have been registered here since march of 2008 XD now Im here for the community, so im glad to have ya aboard :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Late welcome...

everybody thought that PC would lose its members since nobody will come anymore for Shinygold, since there is HG/SS.
    People really thought that? ._. PC did just fine before Shinygold, and I'm sure it'll do just fine now that its heyday is over. Though it did manage to wrangle in some pretty awesome people...

Any who, welcome to the ol' community, Garth. Mirror is a pretty unique little username, but I'd much rather call you by your first name. Hurrah for informality. o/

Hope you do decide to stick around. All kinds of fun to be had around these parts, I do declare.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    'ello. Welcome to the forums. There is definitely a wonderful place for Emulation, but don't forget to visit the other areas of PC.

You'll have a great time. (>'-')>

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Hello welcome to Pokecommunity. ;). have fun, play nice, and be sure to read the forum's rule if you don't understand something.

Have a great time here!

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Hey there! :3

Welcome to PokeCommunity. :D I hope you're doing pretty great. ^.^
    Don't forget to Read the FAQ and rules to stay out of trouble! ;)
    If you have any questions, problems feel free to PM me. :))
    Please stay active and have fun! :) . I hope to see you around the forums! :P

Back