• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm in ur interwebs, making a shop~

mr0hks

OH BROTHER
Years
  • TOSonic~Boom-

~Detective Conan

something like arcanine returning to the pokeball with the background for example in blue/red flames with the black and blue background :)

sonic boom by any chance do you have a fan page cause your work with photoshop it unique/and exclusive wow

Last edited:

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • TOSonic~Boom-

~Detective Conan

something like arcanine returning to the pokeball with the background for example in blue/red flames with the black and blue background :)

sonic boom by any chance do you have a fan page cause your work with photoshop it unique/and exclusive wow

But... why did you give me a render of Silver and Lugia? You want them where? .___.

Thanks, and no, I don't have a fan-page.

mr0hks

OH BROTHER
    Years
  • ?

omg i didnt know : ) i thought you wanted two images, hey you cant fuse those two pictures and make a silver and arcanine together while hes pointing the pokeball to arcanine and him returning ?

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • omg i didnt know : ) i thought you wanted two images, hey you cant fuse those two pictures and make a silver and arcanine together while hes pointing the pokeball to arcanine and him returning ?

Nah, a stock is just one image. That's all I need.

But of course I can do that if you'd like. :3 But I'll have to find a different Silver image, mkay?

mr0hks

OH BROTHER
    Years
  • or how ever you think it would come out good i really appriciate it if you could add silver ot ash i a cool way : ) with arcanine

thank you :) ALOT!

Awesome

has divided by zero.
    Years
  • -Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • mr0hks

OH BROTHER
    Years
  • Thank you Sonic~Boom- :) a lot I feel bad cause you did go thru a lot to make it and it look good, your work is awesome, but it was blue and black background, you did do a good job

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • Im on teh interwebs spamin' ur shop.

Size: 500x300
    Colour Scheme: rainbow, if possible : D
    Stock: https://www.kludoman.com/pictures/rock_art/big-jimi.jpghttps://www.kludoman.com/pictures/rock_art/big-jimi.jpg
    Text: "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
    Password: I've got it! Oh really?
    Forever happy if you can pull this off.

Accepted, hopefully I'll get the effect that you want me to achieve. ;D

EDIT:
    Awesome, yours is finished!

Last edited:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • I'd like to make a reservation, if that's ok.

Size: No idea what pixel sizes look like, but about the same as one of the works on your topic page.
    Colour Scheme: A transparent pink layered over the image, with a more transparent black spread out as lines.
    Stock: Put it on the right. Check Attachments, and see if you can shrink it some.
    Avatar: https://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/140/c/9/Yui_by_randomLy__random.jpg
    Text: "Even death can't cure idiocy." Blue letters, small, on the left.
    Password: "I've got it!"

Last edited:

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • I'd like to make a reservation, if that's ok.

Size: No idea what pixel sizes look like, but about the same as one of the works on your topic page.
    Colour Scheme: A transparent pink layered over the image, with a more transparent black spread out as lines.
    Stock: Put it on the right. https://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/133/0/9/Yui_nyan_by_xItsygo.jpg
    Avatar: https://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/140/c/9/Yui_by_randomLy__random.jpg
    Text: "Even death can't cure idiocy." Blue letters, small, on the left.
    Password: "I've got it!"

Accepted, but uh...
    Not to sound stupid, but I don't quite understand what you are trying to get at in your colour scheme. Oh, and the avatar is just a 130px x 130px version of the banner which you can use, so you don't have to give me a link to an already made one, just use it.
    Also, there are two sizes on the topic page, a smaller and a larger one. Which one would you like? :3

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Accepted, but uh...
    Not to sound stupid, but I don't quite understand what you are trying to get at in your colour scheme. Oh, and the avatar is just a 130px x 130px version of the banner which you can use, so you don't have to give me a link to an already made one, just use it.
    Also, there are two sizes on the topic page, a smaller and a larger one. Which one would you like? :3

Well...
    The colour scheme: Like, the picture has a pink tone, but there are black lines layered in with the pink, but the black is see-throughable.

Oh, I see. So you couldn't just layer pink over the avatar link?

And the user-requested size, then.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    +Simple style
    +Some nice blending
    +Decent lighting in 1 or 2

-Bad text more or less throughout (Google the rule of thirds)
    -A few too monotone, a few way too contrasted
    -Bad BG's

To improve
    >Try using stocks instead of renders as these provide natural backgrounds that FIT
    >Try using regular C4ds
    >ADJUSTMENT LAYERS ARE GOD - Gmaps/pfilters/curves
    >Sharpen and erase bad bits
    >TOPAZ TOPAZ TOPAZ

That is all...

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • Well...
    The colour scheme: Like, the picture has a pink tone, but there are black lines layered in with the pink, but the black is see-throughable.

Oh, I see. So you couldn't just layer pink over the avatar link?

And the user-requested size, then.

So a black and pinkish colour scheme? The black lines I could do with a pattern on top.
    I can go over the avatar in Pink. :3
    Think I gotcha now. Thanks. ;D

+Simple style
    +Some nice blending
    +Decent lighting in 1 or 2

-Bad text more or less throughout (Google the rule of thirds)
    -A few too monotone, a few way too contrasted
    -Bad BG's

To improve
    >Try using stocks instead of renders as these provide natural backgrounds that FIT
    >Try using regular C4ds
    >ADJUSTMENT LAYERS ARE GOD - Gmaps/pfilters/curves
    >Sharpen and erase bad bits
    >TOPAZ TOPAZ TOPAZ

That is all...

Thanks for your feedback. I have a lot to learn, but I'm hopefully gonna get there.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • So a black and pinkish colour scheme? The black lines I could do with a pattern on top.
    I can go over the avatar in Pink. :3
    Think I gotcha now. Thanks. ;D

So does that mean you'll use the avatar link and the stock link seperately?

Last edited:

crazygoalie13

DarkBlaze
    Years
  • Request Form:
    Colour Scheme: Shadowy and Fiery. Basically, I'd like the houndoom to be in the center of roaring flames and shadows, swirling around him.
    Stock:https://www.2d-x.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/houndoom-300x210.jpg
    Avatar: Would you like a matching avatar with your banner? (130px x 130px) Yes please (if possible, please make it say DarkBlaze
    Text: DarkBlaze, Ruler of Shadow and Flame
    Password: I've got it!

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • Request Form:
    Colour Scheme: Shadowy and Fiery. Basically, I'd like the houndoom to be in the center of roaring flames and shadows, swirling around him.
    Stock:https://www.2d-x.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/houndoom-300x210.jpg
    Avatar: Would you like a matching avatar with your banner? (130px x 130px) Yes please (if possible, please make it say DarkBlaze
    Text: DarkBlaze, Ruler of Shadow and Flame
    Password: I've got it!

Slots are full. Please wait for them to open. :I

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Ey, Sonic-Boom, it's Cynic Kaka, I made a new account. Send the picture to me when finished.

Back