• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I'm just not comfortable with that."

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    My forehead, my eyebrows, my chin, my teeth, and my ankles. I think that's all. I'm not going into detail lol. I mean, I don't look horrible, but those are my worst features and I wish I could change them. I mean, I can cover my forehead, fix the eyebrows, but I can't change my chin, I can't do anything about my teeth, and ankles are stuck being what they are as well.

You are nuts. You're absolutely, stunningly beautiful... don't be insecure, please?

And for me, I'm insecure about my skin and my hair. I hate how often I get pimples still and I'm 26. Luckily, I don't have a lot of acne, but really I'm quite tired of it. My hair also has random cowlicks, which is why I usually buzz it. Before I buzzed it though, I kept it rather short and gelled it.

I used to be insecure about my weight, since I was underweight. But 45 pounds later and that's no longer a problem. :P

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • I have really hairy legs. :l

Psycologically i'm machiavellianistic, vain, deceitful, anti-social, brutal, despicable, sadistic, and overly secretive. As well as morbid, discompassionate, slightly perverted, at times merciless, disenchanting, socially awkward, irritating, wretched and I laugh at the worst of times, partially because of my taboo veiws on life. Constantly self contradicting, critical, inconsiderate, barbaric and honestly at times have multiple personalities. Overall the only way to my heart is with an axe.
    And you know what, I both recognise and accept that.
    But I refuse to wear shorts. l:<

Back