• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm just too fat!

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
  • Six feet tall and about 140.

So, yes, super fat.

Seriously, though. I can't gain weight even if I've tried. And believe me, I have tried.

I have the power to eat sweets, and not get fat! [/ReimuHakurei]

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I sit right at 5' (or sometimes even 4'11 1/2" when I measure some days) and my weight usually varies from 104lbs to 108lbs.. (depending on water/food intake, time weighed, etc)

I'd love to be 90lbs.. (so dropping like 15 lbs) which would still put me at a healthy weight, but I'm healthy at the weight I am now so I don't mind all that much.

I need more muscle tone, though, and should find some time to go to the gym. I eat pretty well.. I should have more fruit and I generally don't like junk food aside from chocolate.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I weigh around 210 lbs. :(

I definitely need to exercise more, and I will get down to 165 eventually :D

The sad part is, I eat less, and healthier, than everyone else in my family. T_T

I am on the internet way too much. I need to get off the computer, play with my little brother, and do sit ups randomly in my room to make other people feel bad about themselves like a true douchebag fit person would.

If I remember correctly, according to my BMI I am "Moderately Obese". To be in the "Normal" category, I need to be at 170 lbs. That's definitely manageable.

40 lbs isn't so hard to lose, is it? ;__;

But yeah, I've been called fat before. It isn't a rare occurrence, sadly.

I'm very strong though :D

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • No I'm overly-skinny actually 9_9 A few of my friends sincerely think they're fat even though they really aren't- obviously they're teenaged girls.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I'm 5'11, and I weigh 180 pounds.

People insist that I'm not fat, but I feel really fat. All I want is a flat chest/stomach. If I can get that, I don't care how much I weigh.

saint paxton

Wat it do baby boo~
    Years
  • I'm not fat, but I wouldn't say that I'm very skinny either. I just took an "am i fat?" quiz, and apparently I'm at a "healthy weight."
    I'm like 5'4" and about 140 lbs.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
  • Nah, I'm pretty skinny. I'm pretty cool with how much I weigh since I'm at a perfectly healthy weight, but I figure I should probably eat a bit healthier or I won't stay that way forever. (I CAN'T HELP IT. I LOVE MY CHOCOLATE WHEN I'M HAVING A BAD DAY. WHEN I'M HAVING A TERRIBLE DAY I DON'T GO 'OMG I WANT AN ASPARAGUS AND BROCCOLI' I GO 'OMG MUST HAVE A MR. GOODBAR' ;nnnnn; )

And yes I have a ton of friends that insist they're fat.
    But I don't think they're fat. They look fine to me, and I have to wonder if they're really that insecure or if they just want a bit of an ego boost. idk idkkkkk

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • One of my best friends in Middle/high school weighed well over 300 lbs.

I started gaining more this last summer because I started working out. I'm 6' and 130lbs now. I was 115 before I started working out.

So yeah, I'm about as skinny as they come.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I am fat. I do need to lose weight. I am not entirely sure whether the weight gain was a cause of low self esteem, or if said self esteem caused teh weight gain.

Though lately, as I've been getting out more due to living in civilization, my weight has started to fluctuate. Walking around more and having less time to boredom munch has made my weight go down. HOWEVER, my monetary situation makes it so I have to distract myself most of the day. Not to mention when I go out of my own house, I subconsciously try not to eat. Like when I was babysitting for my sisters for 2 months... I ate like... One meal a day at most. Which of course, made me lose a noticeable amount of weight (Though due to the lack of sufficient calories/carbohydrates I felt worse) So I think my body, realizing the situation, has been stockpiling.

So yeah, I'm fat, but as of now there's not much I can really do.... Healthy foods is 'spensive. ._.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I am kinda chubby, and I have no problems with it even people consider me as fat.

ゼクロム

こんにちは!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Here's something weird about me. I eat a lot. I love eating, but for some reason I don't gain weight. I work out twice a week. But I never gain weight.

2PercentMiltank

Got Miltank? :D
    Years
  • I do not classify myself as fat at all. Thanks to my love of being active, I have quite a nice physique. :D When I was younger though, I used to have major body image issues. Over the course of several years, however, I have been slowly growing out of that.

I've always been slender. But I think as I matured and became more...womanly (trying not to go tmi here), I was like "What is this I'm a fatty. ;___;"

But now that I'm not an imbecile, I love my figure. It's slim and curvy and just the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it.

Back