• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Im just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    i want to know if there is other ways of getting an eevee on pokemon diamond other than trading and i also want to know where i can catch a ditto once ive beaten the pokemon league. if you could tell me i would really appreciate it. thankyou!

Years
    There are two main ways of getting an Eevee in Pokémon Diamond beyond trading:

1. Obtain Eevee from Bebe after defeating the Elite Four. She will give you one if you talk to her.

2. If you talk to Backlot at the Pokémon Mansion on route 212, you have a small chance of having an Eevee swarm there. It's sort of random though between 16 different Pokémon (I believe).

As for Ditto, they are found on Route 218, and you have to be using the Poké Radar in order to find them. I personally transferred one over from my LeafGreen instead of finding it myself.

Hope that helps.

Gibby

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back