• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Kinda-New and I Need Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2012
    I'm JCornell94! I've been a member for about a year but I have never really used this site as much and I have been working on a hack that has gotten nowhere! I definitely need a mapper or tiler or whatever you guys call it... as far as scripting goes I would like to take care of that myself! I really really need help! I have lots of great ideas! I just want to improve the graphics of the game! Message me if you are willing to help please!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I see you're in need of ROM hacking help. Unfortunately, you'll probably won't be getting help here in this particular section. :/ If you need help with your hack (which I'm sorry it hasn't gone anywhere, I... know how that feels lol), your best bet is to ask questions and seek help at the Emulation section of the forums. You have the option to seek help such as a mapper or a scripter there in one of the subforums, as well as read any of the tutorials made by our own PC members.

Since your thread is more of asking for ROM hack help, I'll have to lock this since it's not much of an intro.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back