• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm kinda new

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2020
    Okie, so im new here, well sorta, i used to be a member but lost my old password and i wanted to start out fresh.

i am from pakistan
    im into video editing and stuff
    photoshop too
    i love pancakes !!!
    and i'm just kind of a computer and pokemon geek,kinda explains how i found this site

i was really into game development, i had a game in development when i last left, and i really like mudkips, and thats about all

hope i find good friends all my old ones left this site already they might come back, but new friends dont hurt.

and thats about it thta's me FreakReborn :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey, welcome back to PC! You probably know your way around here and everything, but a couple rules have changed, as have a few sections. You'd best do a quick review before heading out and posting a bunch. :3 But yeah, hope you have fun here again. <3

Back