• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im Leaving... Im sorry...

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Yay! Your staying! This deserves a celebration! Well as I promised for Casty! My 6th sprite comic, guest staring Casty!
    My 6th comic, entitled, Dun dun dun! Enjoy!

Im Leaving... Im sorry...

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    YAY! thanks to me, Kenny for helping Casty change his mind ~_^ XXDD

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    phew... i was reading this thread... and it scared me!! even though you dont see me very much cast, i still like to read what you say, cause it is so interesting ^^... ok, most of it anyways XP

aaaaaa

Just incase you forget, you're here forever!

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    Kaylee said:
    Castrainer... We'll always have enimies, but we'll also always have friends. If they hate you so much, ignore them, there are still plenty more people who like you here...
    took thr words right out of my mouth
    you know what i say?
    who cares if the person hates you?
    deal with it
    the one who is the least rash is the most intelligent one in the situation

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Does it really matter what TWO people think of you Casty?! No, of course not. So don't you dare leave PC. :rambo:

[Edit] w00t! Casty is staying! XD

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    You are?! ;_; Even though I don't really know you, but I can tell that you're a great member. You can't get everyone to like you, but *I* like you and so do many other people. Stay? ;_;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Miyu-chan said:
    You are?! ;_; Even though I don't really know you, but I can tell that you're a great member. You can't get everyone to like you, but *I* like you and so do many other people. Stay? ;_;

Im going to stay =p
    Read some posts ago ^^

Dizzy - Stop thinking of that, Jordan! Scott teach me lots of things and one of the things was that ya dont need to be loved by everyone, as long as ya have really good friends along!

a1337a - I think I am =p

And thanks for everyone else... *pokes everyone* XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Miyu-chan said:

Uhh...Miyu, well Casty said he was staying a page back....thanks to me. XD

Well since Casty's staying. What's the use of this thread? We can stop saying good bye now.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Omg! Stop with the threads! Casty, it's nice and all that you are staying, but come on! Two members!! Stop caring about what others think about you. These threads are getting out of control. They are just spam in my opinion if you say you are leaving for good and you end up not leaving at all. Too much drama! I can't take it!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    *feels extremly stupid* Oh, well, but who cares? Casty's (can I call you that? =D) staying~ *jumps for joy~*

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    *whew* if u had left who else at PC would ever request a moveset for a level 100 Wurmple that beat Steven's Metagross when the Wurmple was only level 2?

Back