• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'M LEAVING

Status
Not open for further replies.

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
Years
  • I try time and time again to try and please everybody with my hacking techniques. I work hours upon hours working on the tiniest details on my maps, but everybody hates them. They say they are too square, the palate is bad, too much grass, and I never get anything positive. I have had my heart broken so many times, so what it all comes down to is that I am giving up hacking. I suck at it so I might aswell leave this god forsaken fess pool. From now on, I will stay offline and I will also move back to the RobloxHQ forums. So goodbye cruel, heartless, imbeciles. Goodbye. *sniff* *sniff*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    If you can't take criticism, you shouldn't have had people give their opinions on them in the first place.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Wrong forum! This belongs in New Users / Welcome, maybe a mod could move the thread there? :)

If you can't take criticism, you shouldn't have had people give their opinions on them in the first place.

I agree with you VC. :) Maybe notbob will come back. ;)

Last edited:

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
    Years
  • If you can't take criticism, you shouldn't have had people give their opinions on them in the first place.
    I took criticism. There wasn't anything positive, nobody offered to help, and everybody said that my work wasn't any good. I would come back if somebody had said something nice.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I took criticism. There wasn't anything positive, nobody offered to help, and everybody said that my work wasn't any good. I would come back if somebody had said something nice.

Probably because you weren't doing what someone was asking you to do. If you took the criticism on board and did something, then you wouldn't be leaving, but this thread needs to be moved to New users / Welcome. :)

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Overreaction much?

If you can't deal with people's thoughts about your hacking, then we don't want you here anyways.

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
    Years
  • Probably because you weren't doing what someone was asking you to do. If you took the criticism on board and did something, then you wouldn't be leaving, but this thread needs to be moved to New users / Welcome. :)
    I did. They said my fakemon was fat. I make it skinny. They still say it's fat. They say my map is square. I make it less square. They still say it's square. See what I mean?

Overreaction much?

If you can't deal with people's thoughts about your hacking, then we don't want you here anyways.
    I can deal with them, but it is all "OMG THIS IS CRAP I WOULDN'T PLAY THIS BECAUSE IT'S CRAP." >_>

Last edited:
    Years
  • You honestly could've just asked for assitance or something. I mean, I'm sure you did your best on your maps, but there are people here more experienced than you here and can help you improve. I'm sure they were simply trying to help.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Nobody cares becuase al you are is text to them. and a profile. It's the internet don't take it to heart... Just get on with your life you're not here to please anybody!! Just chill and enjoy yourself.

Don't worry so much about what people think of your work! If you do that you'll get better.

Nobody likes being critisized but you don't need to take it to heart. You have nothing to prove to anybody but yourself :)

Now Stay at the forums and Stop worrying dude!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back