• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
    I havent posted here in a long time and I dont think I ever will agin. I'm sure none of you even remember me but I was the guy you argued with Arcanine (Andy) and got temerary banned. Gee, I wonder if he still goes here? Anyway, I got into lots of arguments here and know one seemed to like me. I allways seemed to get yelled at by mods just for standing up for what I believe in. I know that I'm not the only one that has left PC lately. PC has currupted. Ever scine the ban of Sean a while back. PC is also way to strick and is becoming a hang out for homosexuals. I'm afraid I'll have to leave.

This is my last good bye.

~~~~SwordKirby537

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    So just cause you are leaving you decide to break the rules? That is very mature of you. *gets someone to close the thread*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Leaving threads aren't allowed, and you shouldn't have made one. =\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back