• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm making a QUILAVA book

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ne1 interested in buying the first copy??? :nervous: only $3.99!I don't accept paypal though...Pm me if interested in buying...

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Is it real? Has it been published?

Ha! Maybe you should buy Pokemon Fantasia first! (I was involved! My name's in it!)
    It costs $25HKD (=$3.50 USD)
    And I think Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance would be happy to export some of it to USA!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well this is spam, but what is this so called Quilava book?

Years
    this is illegal. you cannot sell a homemade book without liscensing so even if this isnt spam its illegal.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    No, Jynx, he's spamming, like when he was spammning, like when he was spamming in other chat.
    OIC!
    That's good! So ther are no competitants to Pokemon Fantasia!

Hey, anyone interested to have a copy of Pokemon Fantasia?
    $25 HKD! (~$3.5 USD+post fee;2 pounds 10+post fee)

Don't think tax is needed.

Other currencies, please contact me and I'll work it out for you.

So far, there is only >10 copies left!!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I would highly doubt that his guy wrote a whole book about Quilava... I mean, there isn't much to write about it anyways:

"Quilava is Cyndaquil's evolved for. Once it getrs to level 30, it will evolve into Typhlosion. The end."

I'm getting the vibe that this may be a scam to get our money. I think this should be closed...oh, wait, now that I have modding privileges over this forum, I can close it myself.

--> CLOSED <--

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back