• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm mattastro91

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2020
    Hi im mattastro91 and recently got back onto forums after using it a long time ago. I love 3rd gen and water types are my favorite type, but my favorite pokemon is electabuzz. I enjoy competitive play but I am bad at it. Thats about it:D

I'm pretty bad at competitive too! Not really knowledgable on what moves/items are best on specific Pokemon, I always end up with Smogon movesets haha. Welcome to PC, mattastro. :-3

So you're excited for the upcoming R/S remakes if you're into the third generation or do you prefer the originals? Ruby and Sapphire were really good; they're some of my favorite titles in the franchise as well.

Hope you have a lovely time here! Do ask if you need anything.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    Welcome Mattastro :D. I'm super excited for the 3rd generation remakes so be sure to look out for them :). Gyarados is my favorite water type.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Hello there!! Welcome to PC, dude!! I'm not really good at competitive too..haha, anyway..enjoy your stay and stick around with us always kay? Feel free to send me a VM if you need anything or feel like chit-chating..araso!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    *unexpectedly drops by to see all the hi's*

Hope I'm not too late to greet you! So a 3rd gen lover? Hoenn is my second my second fav region; Sinnoh takes first. But I love many pokemon like Blaziken, Swampert, Flygon, Castform, and so much more! So a water type lover? I'm not a water fan like that, but since I'm a ground lover, that's why the Mudkip stage is my favorite water type pokemon! He's so cute with his fins! And Swampert is badass, along with Marshtomp too! Welcome to PC then! May you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to shout a VM to me if you want to debate about water types!

Back