• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm me!

Years
    Oh hey I saw you around already, welcome to PC Josh!

Don't worry if you're feeling nervous. Most people are like that when they join a new place, and PC is no different. I was once quite shy myself but everyone here is really nice so I'm sure you can make some new friends and become a true part of the community. We've also got loads of discussions and stuff for everyone no matter where their interest lies, whether you'd like to learn more about competitive battling, become a wi-fi trader, making ROM hacks or just plain old chit-chat, there's something you're sure to like.

Anyways, I do hope to see you stick around as an active member and if you need help contact any of the staff members in the bolded blue, orange or red usernames. They aren't too hard to find and if you do approach one don't hesitate to ask because well they are there to help you after all. Have fun here Josh and I hope to catch you around the forums!

- Hikari

Welcome welcome, Josh! :D Good to meet you.

What do you need help with? PC is a huge forum so there is a lot to do here; you'll find what you need relatively easily. If you're into the sixth generation then we recommend stopping by the Pokemon X & Y board.. or boards for whatever other generations you've tried out and enjoy, such as Fifth Generation Gaming for Black/White and Black/White 2. If you're looking to trade you can stop by the Trade Corner while our Battle Center is, as the name implies, for all things battling. If you need help building a team - in-game or competitively - stop by there. :)

Feel free to message me if you need anything at all! Or our other staff, whatever you prefer. We're all very nice and helpful plus want you to enjoy your time here so don't be nervous, like Hikamaru said. Opening up and getting involved is the best way to ensure you have a great stay and make many friends.

See you around! If you're confused as to who is staff, just look for the blue, orange, and red names. Easy enough, right? Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    But of course we'll gladly help you and welcome you! All you needed to do was ask! Welcome to the forums, Josh! <33

Well, yeah; what can we do for you? Do you want a quick little tour around the forums? Because we'll be happy to help out! Well, first, as said above me, you can visit the lovely pokemon boards like Pokemon Gen. and Pokemon X and Pokemon Y and talk about the specific Pokemon topics in general, and you can even visit the boards that stray from pokemon too, like Culture & Media, Video Games, Chit Chat Cafe, and loads more. All yours to check out!

Well, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask! We would love to talk more, so that we can learn more about you sometime, and I hope that you will enjoy your stay! Take it easy, and I wish you a great afternoon! :3

Back