• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Mew i mean New

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Welcome to PC, Exson ^^ Hope you enjoy yourself here ^^
    If you have any problems or have any questions, PM me ^^

Exson

Legendary Thunder Trainer
    Years
    Gee, Thanks!
    If you want me to make Trainer Cards, PM Me!
    I'm a Trainer Card maker Master!
    (I Mean My Friend is!)
    My Serebii Forums Account is: Rainbow_Kyogre!

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Hello and thank you for joining us here at the Pokecommunity. I will be your tour guide for the day and my name is Rudy. I ask that you please keep your hands and feet inside the metaphorical tour bus. I ran out of comments so I guess all I can say is " ROCK ON!!!!". If you have any questions regarding PokeCommunity, or this tour, PM me and I will answer your question as well and soon as possible. It seems we have reached the end of our tour, thank you for joining us here at the PokeCommunity and please enjoy your stay!

XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Exson said:
    Whose Going to be my buddy? :(

Ahaha, that is a cute avatar!! ^_^ If you want to be friends, feel free to MSN or PM me, I'm usually free to chat. Also, welcome to the boards and I hope to see you around! >_>; I'm usually on the boards 24/7.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Hi, Hello and Welkom(african) to PC dont spam have a good time and do lots of stuff!

(I dont know why but when I say Hi to a new user I put the african for welcome in!)

Back