• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm MrAmazing221

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2013
    I don't know what to really say here so.

I'm new to the pokemon community forums. I just started hacking five days ago. I've had past experience in making games but never got good at it. I've learned in the past five days that hacking is a lot easier than making a game from scratch.

I don't really know what else to say. So hello Pokemon Community.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello MrAmazing. You seem amazing lol. Welcome to PC!

It's okay if you're not good at hacking , no one's good at something when they first start it.I personally haven't done any hacking at so I know nothing about it lol. Though you've come to the right place to learn about hacking since this is one of the largest communities for ROM hacking. Emulation & ROM Hacking is where you can go to get help on ROM hacking and find hacks as well. There's many tutorials and resources to help guide you as you progress on making games. There's also the Simple Questions thread for when you need quick answers. The regulars there are also very helpful so if you need any help, you can ask them as well. Also, any staff member , like the moderator of this section , Cirno, can help with any PC related questions so don't be shy!

Obviously we have more forums besides Emulation & ROM Hacking! Of course as Pokemon forum, there's lots of board on Pokemon , but there's many off-topic ones as well. Might I ask what are you into to? What got you into Pokemon and what else do you like about Pokemon? There's a lot of boards we can suggest if you tell me more about yourself! :) But take your time and you don't have to give a whole paragraph. Just a few things is fine. :) I hope I'm not being too intrusive, just like getting to know new people.

Well anyway, hope to see you around here. Enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Years
  • Hey there Mramazing221, and welcome to PC!

It's okay to be a newbie at hacking! I'm sure that a lot of people join PC here to become better hackers, and as Aaron pointed above, the Emulation & ROM Hacking section is best for you to take a look at. :)

Anyways, please be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules around here, so that you don't wind up getting caught up in any messes, or so that you don't have to wonder on where to post something if you're lost :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (users with the bolded usernames)! They'd be willing to help you out if you need any!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years
  • Yeah, hacking does seem a bit easier than making games from scratch, but there's still so many complications involved! :( At least it just seems that way. A lot of people come here to try and hack and from the looks of it a lot of them never get very far.. makes me sad to see that. It requires lots of dedication but that'll all pay off once your hack is ready to go. You'll get lots of feedback and it will make you see how worth it all that work was.

Hopefully your hacking has been going well so far! Welcome to PC.

Have you done browsing around the Emulation board yet? :) There's so much there for you to explore, from useful tools to aid you with your game to mods and tutorials galore. Our awesome regulars already pointed you in its direction. I don't know much about hacking but I do like to play them sometime, and my personal favorites are Liquid Crystal and Flora Sky. Haven't played many nowadays, though, and have yet to finish Ultra Violet. What do you like outside of hacking? For example, when did you get into Pokemon and do you have a favorite Pokemon or game? I can understand not knowing what to say.. and that's why I ask questions, ehe. What do you do in your spare time? Do you work or go to school? Do you like music, video games, or movies/TV shows?! You know, all that good stuff. This is a pretty small world so you'll likely have a lot of things in common with people (other than being Pokemon fans, of course) that you might not know about.

Be sure to keep logging in and posting! We'd really love to have you. Soon enough you might just be a professional hacker teaching others to hack, after all. Can't miss that can we? :D; Hopefully you check out other areas of the site as well since there's more to the forum than just hacking. You'll be missing out on a lot. If you're ever confused about something forum-related be sure to post in the Questions & Feedback board or ask a moderator; we're the guys (or gals!) with the bold blue names and we'd love to help. Our members would love to assist and chat with you anytime, too.

Anyways, have fun!

Back