• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new, and need help with Pokemon collecting!

Nightram56

www.videogamemm.com
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2006
    I run a site named the Video Game Memorabilia Museum at www -dot- videogamemm -dot- com, and I'm looking for someone who knows about or collects Pokemon merchandise.
    I'm intending to build a site that showcases everything that is available to collect in the video game world aside form the games, accessories, etc.
    If you visit the site, you'll see that the Pokemon section is hurting, as I never really got into collecting them. The other sections are coming along nicely though :)

So, if someone could help, or if someone knows of someone that can, please direct me to them.
    Thanks all!

If you want to see my collection, click on the forums and view the collection shots in the lobby.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well hi and welcome to PC ((since you are new))
    Well if you need help ask um me have no idea so just wait for someone else to come because I'm not that good with the sort of thing but anyway you can pm me if you have any other troubles or wanna be friends.

altarialover :t334:

Years
    Hey, i have a fair knowledge of Pokemon, so if you need any help jutst ask me and i wll be happy to help you! Any anywho, welcome to PC!

Back