• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new- Does anyone have any suggestions?

droomph

weeb
    Years
    COME TO ROM HACKING MY DEAR AND HELP ME TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH NERKY

anywho, what are your interests? If I were to tell you from what you gave me, I would say go look at every board! See which one sticks to ya.

My personal favorites? Other Chat & Discussion's current Daily Chit-Chat is one of my favorite places to hang out! Just keep on topic, though c:

Other Trivia and Pokémon Trivia are a close second, with plenty of fast-paced (or slower) forum games, and everyone is pretty nice! Just remember to keep up with competition! Oh and I should mention that these forums don't count for post count, so try to find a couple other forums first so you can rack up 15 posts and post pictures :)

Pokémon Clubs and Other Clubs are a great place to hang out, meet new people, discuss your obsessions - in addition to every other board, I usually end the day here checkin up on how everyone's doing. So don't be afraid to drop in! Ozzy and Olli are pretty nice people so that's one more incentive to go hang out.

Other Voting Polls and Pokémon General (and its sub-forums) aren't exactly social places, but if you have a pressing survey-question that is too embarrassing to ask your friends, drop by and make a thread (or post, if there's already a thread about it c;)!

And if you want to talk about the upcoming Black and White 2, there's a whole forum dedicated to it! So drop by and be XanderO's little leprechaun :3

Of course, it all depends on what you want. I suggest you be open and give every forum a try! If you like one in particular, just stick around and be helpful and active! I wish you the best of luck <3

supersamurott521

Samurott521
    Years
    COME TO ROM HACKING MY DEAR AND HELP ME TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH NERKY

anywho, what are your interests? If I were to tell you from what you gave me, I would say go look at every board! See which one sticks to ya.

My personal is one of my favorite places to hang out! Just keep on topic, though c:

are a close second, with plenty of fast-paced (or slower) forum games, and everyone is pretty nice! Just remember to keep up with competition! Oh and I should mention that these forums don't count for post count, so try to find a couple other forums first so you can rack up 15 posts and post pictures :)

are a great place to hang out, meet new people, discuss your obsessions - in addition to every other board, I usually end the day here checkin up on how everyone's doing. So don't be afraid to drop in! Ozzy and Olli are pretty nice people so that's one more incentive to go hang out.

Of course, it all depends on what you want. I suggest you be open and give every forum a try! If you like one in particular, just stick around and be helpful and active! I wish you the best of luck <3

Thanks! That's a lot to try, but I guess I'll see if that works. I guess my interests would be more about conversation about what might be added and how it could be improved(not that anyone has a choice, I might as well go complain to nintendo), that's the best way I can put it.

Pinta77

Welcome :) It looks like there is tons of stuff here. Just look around.

Back