• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new grass

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Hi guys, Im Mac and i thought id say hello to everyone, im not that great with the internet so please have a bit of patience with me. I have read the rules so i dont think ill break any of them (well not on purpose anyway).

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    It confuses me all the time it took me 20 minutes to find out how to start the thread, over load of information on the screen, ill learn it just might take some time.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Welcome to PC mac i hope u enjoy this site and all that comes with it. if u need any help contact a mod.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Mac! From the looks of it, it looks like you just found out how to make a thread. (if you didn't know how, we wouldn't see your intro lol). But hey! At least you did it! If you're still struggling with a few things, you can always contact one of us moderators/staff members with bold colored names. My name is in bold blue, so you are more than welcome to contact any of us in case you're stuck with something.

In the meantime, why not explore what we offer here? Are you by any chance a fan of Pokemon? Whether you're a huge fan or just casual, we have the topics & discussion you may like to get into. :D Yep, we have some sections that aren't Pokemon, but they do match your interests. :D

As I said above, don't hesitate to contact either myself, Snivy or any of the staff members. :D We're willing to help ya in any way possible. :D You read the rules already...so that's a goooood start. xD Have a great time here, ok!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi guys, Im Mac and i thought id say hello to everyone, im not that great with the internet so please have a bit of patience with me. I have read the rules so i dont think ill break any of them (well not on purpose anyway).

Welcome to the forums, Mac! Umm... well, I do think that things won't be a problem here, so you should just relax and post around, OK? I do think that everything will be fine. If you do run into any trouble of any sort, feel free to contact any staff member. They have bold names! Should be easy to find, no?

Meganium90 should have posted in the thread, and since she's a staff member, you might want to get acquainted :) Have fun!

Years
  • Hey there and welcome! I'm sure you'll be fine here and i`m sure you`ll enjoy yourself whatever it is you`ll be doing here. Anyways hope you enjoy PC, hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you around! :)

Back