• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new here anyone got any helpful stuff I should know?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Welcome to the PC.
    If you want some helpful facts, just take a look at the rules. ^_~
    Other then that, be nice to the other children, and have fun! XD

If you ever have any questions you can PM me.

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome!
    it is way fun here and hope you enjoy it! you'll meet alot of great people!
    well i'll see you around and if you have any questions or concerns, i'd be glad to try and help you out...

C ya round!

Zaid_Zinakari

Pokémon PearlWhite Maker
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 24, 2006
    Hey welcome to PC hope you enjoy it here, and well..don't spam but that's common sense right :P

Soft_whisper

C>ren!!Y tr@!n!ng
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 14, 2006
    Hi welcome to PC pm me to be friend or to be pc family If you feel any difficulty so just read the rules and enjoy yourself too.

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
    Helpful stuff you should know? DON'T EAT THE FISH!!!!! And maybe read the rules, maybe, JUST MAYBE, that'll help a little.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Zerus. As already pointed out, everything you really need to know is in the Rules and FAQ Sections. If you have any other questions after looking over that stuff, just let me know and I'll be glad to help you out. Enjoy your stay here and I'll see you around the community!! XD

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Just be sure to read the rules and follow them. Stay away from spam. That's definatly a pet peeve of most of the older and more active users here.

Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Heyo Zerus. :O Helpful stuff to know...well, reading the rules in each of the forums is a start. XD Also, just because it's a pet peeve of mine...please try and make sure you post a thread in the right place and just PM someone if you're confused - you won't believe how many times I've had video game threads shoved in Pokemon General. XD

Anywho, you're welcome to contact me if you have any problems and stuff, but until then - have fun~! ^^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    Welcome too ... But im newer than you, so do i have the right to say welcome ? Oo questions over questions xD

Back