• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here... kinda

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity!

I had an account here for a while, but never used it. I just created this new account, and now I'm an active hacker, as well. The hack I'm currently working on is in its early stages, though I do have the banner complete, as you see in my signature. Anyway, here's a little about myself. I'm a 19-year-old college student who enjoys doing anything involving Pokemon hacks in my down time. I'm currently in the 3rd generation of Pokemon, mainly. My only experience with the 4th generation is that I have played through the Elite Four in Pokemon Diamond. My hack is of a 3rd generation game, Pokemon Ruby. Anyway, I look forward to being a now-active member of PokeCommunity.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey, nice to meet you friend; and welcome. <3

Kuuun, I never used a Deoxys in my life. u_u Maybe one time, but I wouldn't remember. D=

Well, since your into ROM hacking, you can check out the Emulation sub forum. Okay? As the name suggests, it has topics and sub forums about ROM hacking and Emulation.

In anycase, do hope you'll stick around, and check out all the things you can do here. <3 Just remember, if you have any questions, be sure to ask a moderator for help; they won't bite.

ANd I'll see you around; happy holidays. <3

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hey, nice to see you'll be active now at the PokeCommunity. Like said above, go to the Emulation forum to discuss ROM hacking and the sort. I wish you good look on your hack; Pokemon Escondida.

Hope you enjoy the community site and its members; and that you'll be active here forever.~ Oh, and read the rules of the hacking forums if you want to post threads. Well, have fun.

Years
  • Welcome to PC Deoxys!

It'd be interesting to see the end result of your hacking so keep us posted okay!

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! It's great to see another hacker, and watch this community grow!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Just remember, if you have any questions, be sure to ask a moderator for help; they won't bite.
    *bites Miss Doronjo's finger*

Oh hey there, deoxys! o/

Hacking is pretty much what we're known for around here, as I'm sure you're well aware. If you're really dedicated to making a great game, I'm sure PC can do much to facilitate your hobby. Good to see you've decided to start over and become an active member. :D

If you have any preferably non-ROM-hacking-related questions, you're more than welcome to send me a message. Helping people on PC is pretty much what I like to do~

See ya around, m'kay?

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • Awesome, another hacker! <33
    I haven't played a hack in awhile, and one based around Deoxys certainly would be interesting~ c:
    I wish you luck! Can't wait to play it! ;D

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Thank you Erufuun. Note that Deoxys will not be accessible until late in the game, but he will have a major role starting between the 3rd and 4th badge. Groudon will also play a major role immediately from the intro.

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums deoxys121, I'm not much into making hacks as I'm useless at it, but yours sounds interesting, I'll be sure to try it out. Have fun at PC =]

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to pokecommunity Deoxys121.Hope you enjoy your time in the rom hacking section and exspand ure time all thru out the forums.

Sho7gun

IV Inquisitor
    Years
  • Welcome / Welcome Back! Im still pretty fresh here, made my account before xmas and used it maybe 3 times since. Hacking just generally confuses me but its awesome that you are still working with the older Gens. Im currently mainly playing Diamond, but I still sometimes play my Emerald game. Hope you enjoy the site :)

Back