• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here XD

Years
  • To whom who may concern (No more official)
    I'm Checkmate, A new guy here. I love Pokemon competitive but not really good at this much XD
    I have been playing Smogon showdown ranking around 1600-1700 concentrate in OU with Balance Vot-turn supporting Toxic stall Gliscor. Hope u guys be my friends (Never got any pokemon lovers as friends before T^T)

Don't make me feel like that ghost gal from X and Y

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyhey! Cool that you're into competitive - we've had loads of new members who are into that recently! Which is great, it's nice to see our battling community grow! Mmm, and you seem to be pretty good at competitive! I've been playing competitive for about 9 years or so, but just taking a break from it, for now. But yeah, feel free to check out the Battling and Team Battling board you see before you, as well as our very own battle server, if you want to check that out as well. <33

Oh, I'm always on board with meeting new friends, and you do seem like a really nice guy! Of course we can become great friends, in fact, we can start right now! If you want to, you can send me a friend request anytime, and I'll gladly be your first PC buddy! Hehe, but don't hesitate on speaking with the people that interests you, because they're all pretty fun and friendly too!

Well, with that, hope to see you soon, and have a grrrreat stay ful of fun and posting wonders, yes?! If you have any questions of the forum, you can direct it to myself, or anyone of the staff members. Mmm, and have a great weekend, friend! <33

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I know exactly how you feel about your friends; mine never took my pokemon passion serious. You can only take so much, and there's so much to talk about pokemon after all. One day browsing the internet, I stumbled into this site and saw how members talked about pokemon. That's why I joined PC, and now I learned that hundreds of people love pokemon!

I'm okay at pokemon showdown but rarely play it, prefer the Mystery Dungeon Series if you ask me. The last thing everyone will make you feel is a shadow, especially here in the welcome lounge. I felt like I talked to much, so I'll let you get exploring. Welcome to PC Checkmate!

Years
  • Thx u both I really don't think anyone will reply T^T I think from now on I will have someone to talk to about competitive and stuffs T^T
    Lemme say about more about my info
    I have started playing Smogon online just 3 years ago but got interested in competitive in the late of gen 4 yeah I knew smogon nearly 8 years but just know about PC Thx a lot I have sent friends requests to both of u hope to be good friends

Back