• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here.

katjakyoma

13 Novice
Years
  • Hello, I'm Katja and I must say I still have a working Yellow version with a level 62 Pikachu on it. I've always loved Pok'emon and find that when everyone my age says let it go, I say no. Afterall it's alot better than some of the horrible things I could still like. *cough cough Barney cough*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Welcome to the pokemon community! I agree sometimes there are just things that just grow on you. Even in adulthood :D

Years
  • Welcome to PC Katja!

I wish I knew where my version of yellow was, great game.
    Don't pay any mind to people who try and tell you that Pokemon is for children etc etc, Pokemon has no age limit! I know lots of people that are age 20+ who still play the games, nothing wrong with that, it's a fun and addicting game.

Well, be sure to abide by the rules and I hope you have a wonderful time here! (:

~Unknown

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Katja!

Wow, a working Pokémon Yellow! Metal and Color Generation Games (GB/GBC) might appeal to you if you'd like to talk about the older games. Anyway, Pokémon has no age limit, and I hope you continue to enjoy this wonderful franchise!

Make sure to read all the rules and follow them, and you'll fine.

If you need any help, you can PM or VM me. :)

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm new here too ^.^

Everyone seems really helpful here, unlike some other websites I've been posting on lately. <.< Less tolerable of new players.

I have the yellow version still as well; that was an awesome game. No matter what anyone says I'm still gonna play my games proudly!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2011
    I joined today, but welcome to PC!
    I personally don't have 1st or 2nd gen games, but I played them
    thanks to emulators, I enjoy them.
    (Check out Destinedjagold's ruby destiny series)

Back