• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here!

Years
    Hey there guys, the name's Oldschool_Wolf! I'm a long time Pokemon player since the good old Gameboy days!

I'm getting a 3DS for Christmas, with a certain new game involving catching monsters!

I'm also an amateur indie games developer. (At least that's what I tell myself)

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    Welcome, wolf :)

Oh my gawd, you're getting Digimon?! I'm so jealous 3:
    Ok, but seriously now, when you get it i'd love to have your friendcode ^^
    Though I still don't know what Indie games are (sorry, i'm a noob.) it sounds cool :P could you explain to me what indie games are?

All there's left to say is: Enjoy your time around this place, and if you ever need help just ask around! Don't be shy, people here are really helpful!

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
    Years
    Hello Oldschool_Wolf Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Your an Indie game developer wow!
    I'm currently an Animator but I shall welcome your for joining PC Hope you have fun here in PC!

Years
    Just one more month until you get your 3DS! That's really exciting. You're definitely going to love it and hopefully you'll remember to participate in our Pokemon X & Y board around then, too. It's huge and that activity won't die down anytime soon. Welcome to PC. <3

A huge chunk of our members have been into Pokemon since the R/B days so of course there'll be many to converse with who are similar to you in that regard, plus there are plenty of boards to participate in. :) I definitely recommend not to be shy and put yourself out there as that's the best way to make friends and have a great time.

Have a blast and good luck with your game developing! That's something I can only dream of doing in the future.

Back