• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    Hi there I'm new here,
    dunno where to start.. so please do tell what you wanna know bout me
    :3c

Lenin_

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. I
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2016
    Welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay here!

Well, What are you interest? Where do you live? Be creative!

Here at PC you can learn alot, Like rom hacking, designing, and programming in overal!
    I myself am interested in Nds rom hacking, what about you? Do you like programming?

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Welcome! You're an odd one :)

What is your purpose for joining this forum then?

Anyways, Hacking is pretty much the most popular section. I hate to say it but others just join for hacking purposes. I don't like it a bit :P But it doesn't matter, I like animes and reading manga, do you like anime? :) Are you also good at drawing? Don't ask me, cause I'm not. I've drawn stick figures, I guess. Haha! Vm/pm/add me if you want! Let's be friends and talk about each other and don't be shy, everyone around here is nice. PC is a very kind forum, haha. Have fun and have a great time ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    Welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay here!

Well, What are you interest? Where do you live? Be creative!

Here at PC you can learn alot, Like rom hacking, designing, and programming in overal!
    I myself am interested in Nds rom hacking, what about you? Do you like programming?

Interests?
    Mostly Rom hacking, yes NDS rom hacking too.. I like seeing new stories and concepts using original pokemon.. I'd really love to learn how to do those rom hacking and programming stuff too, I design too sometimes I play all sorts of games from Fire emblem to pokemon to megaman, I write a lot and play more, I also like anime and I cook..

I'm from the philippines :D ,where do you live?

Welcome! You're an odd one :)

What is your purpose for joining this forum then?

Anyways, Hacking is pretty much the most popular section. I hate to say it but others just join for hacking purposes. I don't like it a bit :P But it doesn't matter, I like animes and reading manga, do you like anime? :) Are you also good at drawing? Don't ask me, cause I'm not. I've drawn stick figures, I guess. Haha! Vm/pm/add me if you want! Let's be friends and talk about each other and don't be shy, everyone around here is nice. PC is a very kind forum, haha. Have fun and have a great time ^^

I'm sometimes not good at opening topics and am sometimes socially awkward i guess lol

Aside from Rom hacking, making friends, talking with people and learning some stuff..
    I can see why. :3
    I like anime, reading manga, yes I draw.. not so sure if I'm good tho, I used to take fine arts but then shifted to communications.. lol.. sure :D thanks ^ ^

Last edited by a moderator:

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    I'm sometimes not good at opening topics and am sometimes socially awkward i guess lol

Aside from Rom hacking, making friends, talking with people and learning some stuff..
    I can see why. :3
    I like anime, reading manga, yes I draw.. not so sure if I'm good tho, I used to take fine arts but then shifted to communications.. lol.. sure :D thanks ^ ^

Also, I'm from Philippines as well! Glad to see another Filipino here ^^

Years
    PC is always happy to have more hackers on board! Welcome, Raven!

Given the hacks were your main reason for joining it looks like you'll find yourself at home among the hacking community in the Emulation board, which has great resources you can make hacks with along with hacks you can download and play yourself. That section alone accounts for around 80% of members joining, although with time they may sometimes branch out into other areas too.

You also mentioned anime, manga and video gaming are among your interests so we also have the Video Games and Anime & Manga boards for that. They also get quite a bit of activity due to the several video gaming, anime and manga fans we have here. See, we've got a lot that can keep you busy for a while.

So, have an awesome time Raven and if you ever need help, contact any of the staff members. I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikamaru

Welcome welcome, Raven! It's fantastic to meet you.

Ah yeah, ROM hacking is so very popular here. I used to want to be a ROM hacker myself but never really tried since it seemed tough and I preferred playing hacks rather than making them. You'll be happy seeing all the resources we have available for the aspiring hacker in the Emulation board; there's something to help everyone and you're sure to become knowledgeable at it in no time. Don't be scared to ask away if you're confused, either! There are also really useful help threads over in the section that you can use to your advantage.

Good luck and have fun! :D Be sure to post around so you get the most out of the forum and that's also the best way to make friends. I'm down to chat anytime - feel free to leave a message on my profile if you're interested in talking.

Enjoy and see you. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohhh, what anime you like watching? I started a new one, and it's really really amazing so far! Forgot what it's called.. tho; Ginjtima or something like that. But it's really funny - it was really great references and the humor in general is just awesome haha. If I remember the full name, I'll recommend it to you! Ah, I also like Fairy Tail's manga which is pretty amazing, and I can't wait for the anime, aaah. There's also Kuroko no Basuke which I think is on hold for a while, but I can't wait for it to return! <3

Meanwhile, it's amazing to meet you Raven-bud, and welcome to PC! I hope that you're having a glorious Friday so far too! Yeah, we do have a lot of hackers in our forum, and no doubt you'll meet the lot of them over on the Emulation and ROM Hacking board, just as the others have pointed out. I used to wanted to learn about a few hacking essentials and guidelies myself, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to, ugh. If you have any questions about the board, you can ask one of the three mods that look after the section there. They've been re-hired recently, and they know a lot about ROM Hacking and things like that, so, it wouldn't hurt to ask, if you want! Don't be shy. :]

You seem like a lively and friendly person, so you're no doubt a wonderful edition to our PC family! So don't be shy on messagig any one of us if you want to talk! Especially myself! We can talk about a handful of stuff as well as be good friends with ya. I don't bite! :3

Cheers, and have a lovely time! Nice to have you around. <33

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    Ohhh, what anime you like watching? I started a new one, and it's really really amazing so far! Forgot what it's called.. tho; Ginjtima or something like that. But it's really funny - it was really great references and the humor in general is just awesome haha. If I remember the full name, I'll recommend it to you! Ah, I also like Fairy Tail's manga which is pretty amazing, and I can't wait for the anime, aaah. There's also Kuroko no Basuke which I think is on hold for a while, but I can't wait for it to return! <3

Meanwhile, it's amazing to meet you Raven-bud, and welcome to PC! I hope that you're having a glorious Friday so far too! Yeah, we do have a lot of hackers in our forum, and no doubt you'll meet the lot of them over on the Emulation and ROM Hacking board, just as the others have pointed out. I used to wanted to learn about a few hacking essentials and guidelies myself, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to, ugh. If you have any questions about the board, you can ask one of the three mods that look after the section there. They've been re-hired recently, and they know a lot about ROM Hacking and things like that, so, it wouldn't hurt to ask, if you want! Don't be shy. :]

You seem like a lively and friendly person, so you're no doubt a wonderful edition to our PC family! So don't be shy on messagig any one of us if you want to talk! Especially myself! We can talk about a handful of stuff as well as be good friends with ya. I don't bite! :3

Cheers, and have a lovely time! Nice to have you around. <33

Right now I'm watching all sorts of anime like Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei it's really good and the 3rd season of La Corda D'oro along with some other i forgot.. Manga wise i just read bleach and shaman king flowers..

I wonder if anyone made any Pokemon conquest hacks? I've never seen one so i'm hoping i could find one here :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2015
    Welcome welcome, Raven! It's fantastic to meet you.

Ah yeah, ROM hacking is so very popular here. I used to want to be a ROM hacker myself but never really tried since it seemed tough and I preferred playing hacks rather than making them. You'll be happy seeing all the resources we have available for the aspiring hacker in the Emulation board; there's something to help everyone and you're sure to become knowledgeable at it in no time. Don't be scared to ask away if you're confused, either! There are also really useful help threads over in the section that you can use to your advantage.

Good luck and have fun! :D Be sure to post around so you get the most out of the forum and that's also the best way to make friends. I'm down to chat anytime - feel free to leave a message on my profile if you're interested in talking.

Enjoy and see you. :)

Actually never tried rom hacking, playing hacks yes :D
    I'd like to learn if I could.. wonder if I could do hacks on my mac without having to dual boot?
    if you have an idea do tell :D it's so much fun seeing the various stories other people make with their hacks :D

Back