• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new, I'm a Pokefanatic, Hi there!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2015
    Hello, as you can prob guess, I'm new to this forum, I love pokemans since gen1, I'm a german and I draw cartoons.... so much to me. So what's up, guys? :D

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello Ridi! Welcome to the PC!

We're glad you've joined us! PC is full of awesome forums and subforums related and non-related to Pokémon where you can discuss many topics with other members!
    So you've been a Pokémon Fan since Gen 1! Great! I started playing Pokémon on Gen 4! But I played all the Gens and all gens have their good things! To be honest, I'm not a fan of Gen 1, not because of graphics or glitches, just because I'm not fan of Kanto :/
    You draw cartoons? Jesus, I have been meeting many people who draw! I just have to say ... I'm a disaster drawing aha!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me! See you around!

Years
    And a big hello to you too, nice to see you here Ridi!

Being a longtime fan of Pokemon is just amazing because it means you have been here to see all those changes the series has gone through, and the evolution is always happening when you least expect it. Cartoon drawing looks like an awesome hobby, maybe you'd want to stop by Art & Design sometime to share your work with the whole PC community?

Other than what I suggested, there's still so much to look around and you'll get to make awesome new friends as well. See you soon and enjoy your time with us.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2017
    Hello, as you can prob guess, I'm new to this forum, I love pokemans since gen1, I'm a german and I draw cartoons.... so much to me. So what's up, guys? :D

Hey there Ridicartoons, welcome to PC! I draw cartoons myself, well I make cartoons that is. Im a charcter animator who loves the Pokemon world. Anywho, hope you have great time here! Check out the art and design part of this forum. There's some interesting stuff. Have fun!

Back