• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new n stuff

Gnarwinism

Grandson - er, whats his name?
Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2013
    So I made this account here over a month ago, but just recently started to log in. Why? Well, I'll tell you. I'm a senior in high school and recently one of my friends actually organized a pokemon league at our school. We are an enormous school and have over 1000 kids in the senior class, so it ended being a perfect 32 person single elimination tournament.

Anyways, I figured this was the place to soak up as much knowledge as possible before I battle. I figured most of the kids would go "HERP DERP I BEAT THE ELITE FO4R W/ MY TEAM WE R SUPER GOOD U CANT BEAT US" but I was surprised that everyone I talked to showed me spreadsheets, notebooks, calculations, all this crazy stuff because everyone wants to win. Its awesome.

So yeah, tl;dr - pokemon.

oh, and, uh, hi.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Gnarwinism! I love your username, when I see awesome stuff like that it makes me wish I was more creative in choosing mine lol.

Yeah PC is definitely the place to soak up your Pokemon knowledge. The Competitive Battling Center people will help you out for sure, I've witnessed firsthand how seriously they take the art of Pokemon battling lol. Anyway, welcome, I hope you stick around after your tournament!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, for real, eh? You know, sometimes, we all forget to do something... and then come back to it to do something big or something. :P Whatever it is, well, PC is going to welcome you with big open arms or something. :P Ahem...

Well, maybe trying out and checking out forum sections will suffice, but I do suggest that you go to somewhere where your interests lie, so it might be a better experience for you.

Have fun, and I hope to see you again!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums! That is quite an interesting username. Whenever I pronounce it I can feel my tongue getting twisted and rolled all over. :P

That sounds like a very interesting tournament. I do hope you'll find this place very helpful with the things that you'd be able to learn. The Competitive Battling Center would pretty much cover all of that. There's a lot of great PC battlers here, and you might want to check 'em out too! Try to battle them and see what you can do. Don't feel sorry about losing though, you'd still be able to win some other time, of course when you improve yourself! And don't hesitate to ask any questions over that section. Everyone is willing to help you out! :D

Anyway, you might want to check the whole forum instead of just that. I'm sure your a Pokemon maniac and have played almost all of the games before. So why don't you try visiting the games section? Each of the generation has their own section here such as Fourth Generation Games which covers HG/SS, and D/P/PL. B/W has it's own section and so as the Advance Generation Games and Metal/GBC games! We also have a section just for the Pokemon anime if your ever interested to it! The off-topic boards are also there if you ever want to get away from Pokemon for a while and discuss other things too! I'm pretty sure you'd be able find something interesting here aside from CBC!

Anyway, if you do have any questions. Don't hesitate to ask any of the staff members here usually those like Shining Raichu (colored and bold names). They pretty much know everything about the forum, let me clarify, things about the forum. If you want to ask things about battling. You could ask the CBC Moderators, they're really good at it as you can see, and as what as I have said before, feel free to ask into that section, they don't bite silly! :3

Make sure to follow the rules all of the time! Have a great time battling and have a nice stay!

Back