• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new to PC!!!

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
Years
  • Hi! Welcome to PC =) Let's all have fun here, okay? XD I'm sure everybody would welcome you with open arms... By the way, the Pikachu in your signature is definitely cute and cuddly :3 Good luck posting & Have a nice day! ^-^

~Blu Cheese~

biggest charmander fan!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • hi nice to meet you i am james

are you getting on well or if your not i am going to be you best friend

right tia she is my sister

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Pikachu2000!

Since you asked so nicely...I'd love to reply and say hi! XD

Anyway, we're very glad you've decided to join. PC is a pretty awesome place with a lot of fun things to do and cool people to meet. I'm sure you'll have a blast! =P

Please do read the rules/FAQ, and feel free to contact me via PM/VM with any questions...I'm always happy to help ^_^

Have fun, and I'll see you around =P

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey!
    Hi!
    Here's my reply!

jk
    Welcome to PC!
    Hope you have a great time, make tons of friends and have fun foruming

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You don't have to ask me twice to respond to an introductory thread. ;D

Welcome to the community, Pikachu2000. You signature is very cute indeed!
    (And I don't even like Pikachu.)

I'm certain you will have a wonderful time around these forums, my electric mouse friend. It's full of all kinds of discussions as well as very friendly members. That said, you shouldn't have any troubles beginning some friendships around here. Just try not to get addicted to the community, okay?
    (It's very easy to do. xD)

I do hope you will stick around for a bit. It would be very nice to get to know you.

See you around the boards, Pikachu2000.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Hey there, Pikachu2000, welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us.
    Be sure to read and follow all the rules.
    If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, and I'll do what I can to help you out. :D
    Hope to see you around.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    hello Pikachu2000 welcome,you have just joined the best community around ^_^. Hope you have a great time here and make sure to read the community rules and FAQ if you need help around the forum. See ya soon.

Paul

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Did anyone other than myself start thinking of Ausaudriel when you saw that avatar? I'm pretty sure he was using it a few months ago.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! If you want any help, feel free to throw me a visitor message. Anybody else on the forum will be more than happy to help you as well and they'll probably reply to you quicker than I would, so I'd advise you not to ask me for help.

But yeah, I'll see you around!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Welecome Pikachu2000! I'm Dragon Rider Aiden and I hope you have fun! I love dragons and Pokemon alike. see you 'round the board.

D_R_A

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Well, hi.

And welcome to the community.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • firemander ; the three replies in this thread said:
    hi nice to meet you i am james

are you getting on well or if your not i am going to be you best friend

right tia she is my sister
    firemander, please follow the New Users / Welcome Rules. D:
    NU/W Rules said:

Only post in a welcome thread ONCE (Unless you're the thread creator)
    Posting more than once in someone's introduction results in going off-topic. If you wish to continue a conversation or assist someone, send them a private message. However, if you are the thread creator, you are free to post multiple times.
    Thanks. And sheesh, too many members breaking this rule lately.

Anywho, welcome to the community, Pikachu2000. :D

Back