• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new!!!!!!! well, sort of...

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Welcome to Pokecomunity and have a great time here. Follow the rules and I love what it says on your sig. You are a true pokemon fan.^^

Years
    Mostachon said:
    Hi, I'm new in this forums, I came form Serebii forums, and I decided to drop by here so here I am.
    You're from Serebii? I go there sometimes. I hope you like it here as much as Serebii, be sure to follow the rules as well. Oh, and if you want to be friends or if you want any help, be sure to PM me! Have fun here and be active!

Phantom2

Ampharos King
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    Hi Welcome to PC. I hope you have lots of fun here.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Heya, welcome to the community. ^_^ Have a nice time here.

OT: 4k! A winnar is me!!!1!!11!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hewwo Mostachon! ^^ I remember your Linoone pics from SPPf. XD Anywho, welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ I'm Kelsey, 'tis very nice to meet you. =3 I'm not only a huuuuuuuuuuuge Inuyasha fan, but I'm a helpful moddie woddie - yay! So, don't be afraid to contact me if you ever need help with something. ^^ Well, have fun! :3

~Kelsey

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hi~ ^_^ I'm sure if you're from SPPf, you'll know you must follow the rules - including the signature rules - and respect not just the staff, but all members, yet I will reiterate: FOLLOW THE RULES. xD I'm Kylie. ^_^ Please, please, please DO have fun. ^^ And you can ask me for help too, like Kelseymuffin-chan. ^0^ Have fun again. ^~
    ~Kylie

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    'Ello! ^,^ Welcome to The Pokemon Community. =] I'm Lynn and It ish vewy nice to meet you! X3; Read the rules and have fun. ~Lynn

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Mostachon said:
    Hi, I'm new in this forums, I came form Serebii forums, and I decided to drop by here so here I am.
    Hello and welcome to PC. I am a ninja called Retsu. Please remember to send message to me and ask me about what you need anytime. I will try my best to help you. I hope you will stay active and have a wonderful time with new friends.

Back