• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new! (what else am i supposed to say?)

*Vulpix09*

Lost in thought...
    Years
    hi,

I'm new around here and it's quite embarrasing to post 'cause I don't really know what to say =)
    well here goes...

A little (lot) bit about me...

I live in london. My hobbies include writing (I love), drawing (manga only, tell me to draw something real and I'm useless), playing pokemon, writing EXTREMELY long posts and threads (my weakness) and looking after animals. I have the games pokemon diamond and mystery dungeon 2 (time) on the ds. My favourite pokemon are delcatty, mudkip, blastoise, rapidash and so on.
    I love dogs but don't have one. I also have a cute syrian hamster called cinnamon.
    You're probably bored now so i'll stop.

thanks =)

Years
    hey Delcattyqueen100,

Welcome to pc :) im sure u will find alot of ppl with same intressed as u in drawing etc

me myself also love animals and i got 2 dogs and 1 cat
    my favourite pokemon is still ditto :)

keep a eye on the rulles and for the rest happy posting

Professor JIN

Pokémon Professor//Graphics
    Years
    Welcome! Cool hobbies and have a nice stay. I've only been around myself for a few days, but the "locals" here are quite friendly :-) PM if you need anything!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

I love to look after animals as well especially on fireworks night as my grans dog is scared to death of them and it makes it worse when they set them off before Guy Fawkes night and after it! Well anyway i love writing as well and drawing but as of yet i find im no good at drawing!

Remember to follow the rules and have fun and you will soon make alot of freinds! See you around!

PS: I like long intros!

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Hello! wow, we have a lot in common, drawing manga I'm great at, but realism I suck at ;P. we have the same games, though our Pokemon "Likes" don't quite match up. You seem really cool, I hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hey, welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy here, I love your hobbies I love animals especially dogs, i have one.

Enjoy posting and read the rules first!!

Back