• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New! YAY!

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Hi, and welcome to PC! I'm Haley! If you have any questions or want to be friends, pm me. Read the rules, follow them, and have fun. By the way, Happy Easter!

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hello Erik! Welcome to the Pokemon Community, my name is Lashyina. I hope you have a lovely stay and make lots of friends. But above all that please don't forget to follow the rules and mods, respect fellow members. Feel free to PM me if you have a question or want to be my friend. I won't bite. XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Welcome ^_^

Welcome Erik , Arnt you happy ^_^.:shakes you'r hand:
Welcome to Pc, enjoy you'r stay and I hope you join us with many posts=D.
If you need any help finding you'r way around, help you'rself to asking ^-^ I'm sure we can help you out =3.

Lol ignor the beginning of scolari posts XD
Many of us like greating new people =3
I like greating new users ^_^ Specialy when they seem as happy as you do lol.

Once again welcome to the community and enjoy you'r stay Erik.
And same go's for me as TMG, We'll gladly become you'r new friends=3

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
*Hugs.* Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ Remember read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun! ^0^

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Hiya. =3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name is Karli~! I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^_~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me~! =D See ya 'round!

~Karli

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome to PC.
Follow the rules and have a great time^^

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Heya Erik! ^_^ (You know, I have a crush on a boy named Eric. XD) Welcome to PC! =D Read the all-important rules, have fun, and post a whole bunch! ^______________^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Hi welcome and have a good time here. Follow all of the rules and you will be okay ^__^.

Back