• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New

Arielle Odette

Huge Pokemon Fan
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hello. I'm new here. I'm not new to these types of forums, although. I'm used to these types of forums for years. Although, I am looking for friends? I'm just about to read the rules. So. I'm a HUGE fan of Pokemon, I love the TV show, the movies, and the games. Just wanted to share that. xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well it's great that you have found the rules on your own! That really does show that you do know what you're doing.

Welcome to the community, Arielle.
    I would bet all the money in the world that you will make friends here. Our member base is so large that it's practically impossible not to! Plus, I'm sure everyone that replies to this thread would be willing to be your friend.
    (There will be more... trust me! xD)

Pokémon fan? At the Pokécommunity?
    That's absurd! Why would you come here? xD
    No, but seriously; you have found the perfect place for everything Pokémon. There is a section for every single one of the interests you just listed up there. ;D
    (Plus a few sections that have nothing to do with Pokémon at all!)

I do hope you enjoy our humble little forum. It seems to suite me well, I hope it will suite you well too.
    Happy posting!

Last edited:

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Helloh, Arielle. Welcome to this place known to me as The Pokecommunity! I truly do hope you enjoy your time here at The Pokecommunity, but in order to have fun you must post a lot ^_^

You'll be making friends in no time, trust me :D

Go wild

-Roy

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hey, I would love to be a friend of yours, your name is what attracted me, you can call me Haza!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Everything has basically been said but I hope you have a great time here and make heaps of friends.
    May you have a enjoyable stay here and you don't leave any time soon.
    If you need a friend you can add me, I don't bite (often..)

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • Hey,Arielle Odette. A different name this time.
    Anyways, It's my honor to greet Pokefans. I'll gladly do the honors.

You've chose the right place to discuss about Pokemon and things related to it.
    plus, you can talk over some other couple of handy things.
    I suggest you begin with reading the FAQ's.

And lastly, I'll ask you to be my friend.

Back