• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new.

Years
  • Hey, I'm new to these forums. :)

I originally came from the GameFaqs trading forum, but I'm now on Pokemon Secure to make sure everythings legit, Neoseeker, Pokemon Elite, PokeMarriland, and even admin at a Pokemon Guild.

I wandered here today, to prop up my Event trading shop, and I hope to trade with alot of people.

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Cool. I suggest the D/P/Pt & Wi-Fi Center if you like trading.

Welcome to the pokemon community! Enjoy yourself! ^_^

-MetalGardevoir

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here! If you look in the Wi-Fi thread, im sure you can find lots of interesting trades.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome to PC, seems like your an active person around other parts xD...Hope to see you around more often :)

Have fun,
    f l a s h

dukecrescentlovevia .

waiting for new laptop ! !
    Years
  • welcome to PC !
    iam new too so let's do our best , here kay ..
    actually this is my first time in joining an online community so , do you mind if i ask you some things ..
    anyway , welcome !

Back