• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey, there, Top Cat, welcome to the forums~! I'm guessin' you're gonna give the top dogs a run for their money.

Looks like another spambot :(. Googled his post, it's been repeated a lot of times.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Greetings,+everyone.+.&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Oh yeah, because 'I'm new, greetings everyone,' has to be so unoriginal for a new user's thread :/ I mean, obviously no one else would use something like that! Oh no; we live in a world without generic introductions! Obviously it's a spambot!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nah, he's not a Spambot, Spey.. however, your posts do need to be at least four words long, Top Cat. So if you could add on to your intro post that would be awesome, and it would save me from having to close the thread. (b ' ')b

Other then that, welcome to the forums~.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hey there Top Cat; Welcome to PC! be sure to follow the rules and have fun here. The place is pretty friendly so you should find it easy to get around. Well see you on the forums sometime ^^

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
  • Hello Top Cat, I hope you enjoy you stay and your welcoming here at the PC. Please don't forget to read the rules. :)

Back